Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Dammit...

Started by Angry White Male, May 17, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

I thought I had tomorrow off.  Usually construction halts around long weekends, and was planning on an extra long weekend.

Now the fucking customer is begging for an extra truck for tomorrow.  Things are fucking insanely busy here.  We don't need any more fucking people!

Since I'm all about customer satisfaction, I'll go.  Oh well...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I thought I had tomorrow off.  Usually construction halts around long weekends, and was planning on an extra long weekend.

Now the fucking customer is begging for an extra truck for tomorrow.  Things are fucking insanely busy here.  We don't need any more fucking people!

Since I'm all about customer satisfaction, I'll go.  Oh well...

Than you'll want to go to bed early and without alcohol.

Angry White Male

Screw that!  I'm only going in tomorrow as a favour!  They'll take me as I am, and they know it!  Fucking begging me to come tomorrow at 6:00 tonight!  That tells me they're getting desperate...  Most sites give me a dispatch no later than the late afternoon...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Screw that!  I'm only going in tomorrow as a favour!  They'll take me as I am, and they know it!

Drunk or hungover?

Angry White Male

Probably a bit hungover, but since I do my job hungover better than most teetotalers do, in the end my performance speaks for itself, and ensures me repeat customers!