The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

School Shooting - Not Good - 8 - 10 killed in shooting at Texas' Santa Fe High School

Started by cc, May 18, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"if you take away Americans guns, we will end up throwing feces at people like they do in Canada. :laugh3:

We only do that in coffee shops.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"if you take away Americans guns, we will end up throwing feces at people like they do in Canada. :laugh3:

Too much coffee.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Too much coffee.
Coffee control laws are needed :mad:

Angry White Male

Don't Heroin junkies have to take massive explosive shits at times?  I know that area well, as it is still home to quite a few lower rent apartment buildings.

My guess is the shit throwing monkey wandered in from somewhere there...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Don't Heroin junkies have to take massive explosive shits at times?  I know that area well, as it is still home to quite a few lower rent apartment buildings.

Drugs or very mentally ill or both.

Angry White Male

That Tim Horton's is built in the corner of the parking lot at the Langley Mall.  I still remember as a kid when that was the only mall around here.  Then they built Willowbrook Mall a short distance away, which was far superior.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Don't Heroin junkies have to take massive explosive shits at times?  I know that area well, as it is still home to quite a few lower rent apartment buildings.

That is  probably what happened -- the worker said bathrooms are for customers only because she looked like a druggy/homeless person.  So she said if he didn't let her use the washroom she would just do it on the floor.   And then she did. :beurk:

Could be wrong but that's what i think went down.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

That is  probably what happened -- the worker said bathrooms are for customers only because she looked like a druggy/homeless person.  So she said if he didn't let her use the washroom she would just do it on the floor.   And then she did. :beurk:

Could be wrong but that's what i think went down.

That seems likely Wazzzup.

Angry White Male

Right across the street is a 7/11, which is sort of known as a 'hang out' for druggies and dealers.  If you're looking to get your fix on, you probably wouldn't have to wait too long if you wandered around the 7/11...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Right across the street is a 7/11, which is sort of known as a 'hang out' for druggies and dealers.  If you're looking to get your fix on, you probably wouldn't have to wait too long if you wandered around the 7/11...

That's sad.

Angry White Male

Every city these days has that 'area,' it seems.  Used to be that Whalley and the downtown east side were the more notorious places, and they still are, but the problem is spreading all across Canada.  Big town, small town, almost no town is immune...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Every city these days has that 'area,' it seems.  Used to be that Whalley and the downtown east side were the more notorious places, and they still are, but the problem is spreading all across Canada.  Big town, small town, almost no town is immune...

That's true.

Wazzzup

Saw this in my news search today--

White supremacy is at the heart of most mass shootings in the United States. (no its not)

News emerged Friday afternoon that the suspect in custody for killing at least 10 people at Santa Fe High School near Houston, Texas, is 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who had previously posted photos of Nazi regalia on his social media accounts, according to local TV station KHOU11. (he also had a hammer and sickle--antifa communist regalia, but why be honest and point that out?)

This tragedy is only the latest mass shooting in the United States — the majority of which are connected to white supremacy. (redundant and wrong again)

"Most of the statistics on the demographics of mass shooters that I've seen show that roughly three-quarters of mass shooters are white males," says Mike King, an assistant professor of criminal justice at Bridgewater State University. "There is clearly a durable pattern of these shooters being disproportionately white and male." (because whites are the majority in the US so they are the majority of the shooters, duh)[/quote]

Its amazing what kind of trash appears in mainstream media these day.  Deliberate lies, omissions, inaccuracies etc all to push an agenda.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Saw this in my news search today--

White supremacy is at the heart of most mass shootings in the United States. (no its not)

News emerged Friday afternoon that the suspect in custody for killing at least 10 people at Santa Fe High School near Houston, Texas, is 17-year-old Dimitrios Pagourtzis, who had previously posted photos of Nazi regalia on his social media accounts, according to local TV station KHOU11. (he also had a hammer and sickle--antifa communist regalia, but why be honest and point that out?)

This tragedy is only the latest mass shooting in the United States — the majority of which are connected to white supremacy. (redundant and wrong again)

"Most of the statistics on the demographics of mass shooters that I've seen show that roughly three-quarters of mass shooters are white males," says Mike King, an assistant professor of criminal justice at Bridgewater State University. "There is clearly a durable pattern of these shooters being disproportionately white and male." (because whites are the majority in the US so they are the majority of the shooters, duh)

Its amazing what kind of trash appears in mainstream media these day.  Deliberate lies, omissions, inaccuracies etc all to push an agenda.[/quote]
Every tragedy in the USA, deliberate or not is exploited for political purposes.