News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

This is what happens without front plate/crane screw...

Started by Angry White Male, May 19, 2018, 04:53:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

You never responded to my post, Bricktop.  You wanted to know what the difference was between posting hard drugs and firearms are.

Hard drugs are still illegal to posses and consume in most jurisdictions (although decriminalization does exist in various forms, in various places).  Firearms, at least some types, are legal to posses in most jurisdictions.

That is the difference.  Canada will soon legalize cannabis on a Federal level, being among the first Western nations to do so.  Whether or not you agree with that move is again inconsequential.  Expect to see many pics of juicy buds on websites once legalization happens.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Renee"
We both know what your problem with me is about

Then why did you ask, asswipe?

Just another piece of bait you'd thought I take?

And the fact that you KNOW why you're a repellant and execrable human being simply underscores that fact.

Nice piece of self ownage, lardlump.

Now, as to being a coward...that is an interesting allegation. On what do you base that? Are you implying I'd take a backward step from a loudmouthed, deplorably typical American blowhard like you? Try me, you fetid colostomy bag. You make me feel dirty just responding to your excretions.

And while we're at it...let's be clear on another thing. You were fully aware that when you showed that collection of growths you call a face back here, we were going at it. You even tried to ignore me but you haven't got that level of self control and fortitude. Run on back to that psycho BFF of yours and brag about how you got my attention.

Are you full on retarded?

It's obvious more than ever that you're enamored with your own breath?

Just grow a pair and back up your bullshit and I will be more than willing to oblige you. Every minute you dance around and refuse my request proves you to be a balless piece of shit. Until you provide proof of your angst against me you will be considered worthless and nothing more than a common troll.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

QuoteWe both know what your problem with me is about

I fail to see why, therefore, I need to explain myself to the members of this forum, who couldn't care less why I consider you to be a true American...treacherous, untrustworthy, loud mouthed and lacking substance (personality wise, I mean...nobody could accuse you of lacking corporeal substance, could they?).

However, given that you know...what don't YOU tell the people here. I'm sure they are all peering into their monitors as we speak, breathlessly waiting for the expose of the century. Knock yourself out. You know. You knew that if you came here, it would spark this imbroglio, because you know what you did.

I'm sure I speak for most of the forum members when I say nobody but you gives a fuck. And I'm not about to air the dirty laundry to assuage your sense of guilt for behaving like a complete cretin.

Angry White Male

And the Mods wonder why I prefer to start new threads when I have a different theme in mind...

Anonymous

Fash, speaking of stickies, feel free to release my Money Sense thread into general population. I can always bump it when I have something to add.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"Fash, speaking of stickies, feel free to release my Money Sense thread into general population. I can always bump it when I have something to add.

You'd probably be best to PM her.  Fash has absolutely no concerns with what happens within my threads, so it is unlikely she'll ever see this request.

Renee

QuoteWe both know what your problem with me is about

I fail to see why, therefore, I need to explain myself to the members of this forum, who couldn't care less why I consider you to be a true American...treacherous, untrustworthy, loud mouthed and lacking substance (personality wise, I mean...nobody could accuse you of lacking corporeal substance, could they?).

However, given that you know...what don't YOU tell the people here. I'm sure they are all peering into their monitors as we speak, breathlessly waiting for the expose of the century. Knock yourself out. You know. You knew that if you came here, it would spark this imbroglio, because you know what you did.

I'm sure I speak for most of the forum members when I say nobody but you gives a fuck. And I'm not about to air the dirty laundry to assuage your sense of guilt for behaving like a complete cretin.

ac_lmfao "what I did"???.....I'm still, waiting to hear what I did.....But you don't know what I did, do you? All you have is butt hurt jealousy based on the fact that you actually have the unmitigated, gall to think that you have been betrayed by me in some way..... ac_lmfao self absorbed and deluded much?

I find it absolutely hysterical that you think that YOU occupy enough space in my head that I would go out of my way to backstab you... :laugh3: I guess you have me confused with one of your many jilted dimwitted skanks.

Let me clue you in, you ego maniacal, moldering, little puke. If I were ever to have betrayed you or "backstabbed" you as you claim, that would have meant that at some point I considered you and ally or at the very least, a friend. I can honesty say with all certainty that was never the case. Although there were times through the years that I sincerely tried to make an effort to tolerate your odious presence, my better judgement would take over and shake me back into reality. Thankfully, unlike others, I was always able to see what you are. You have a black and cowardly soul and it's apparent to anyone who has enough courage to look just below the surface of your bloviating, cadaverous, facade.

Well I guess you are not going to back up your mealy mouthed prattle?.....Isn't that just like an Aussie...so much talk and absolutely nothing of value or consequence to say. If there is one thing Mel is right about, it's that you are nothing more than a clown...a joke...a voice to be ignored.

In case you havent gotten the point yet, (because you are quite slow) look at it this way,.... You are a 67 or 68 year old man  ac_unsure  but you are acting like a 13 year old girl who's feelings are hurt because she wasn't invited to the cool kids slumber party, boohoo.....Grow the fuck up.

BTW, nice going insulting all the Americans here with your foaming at the mouth. Maybe the next time you want to attack someone you should be more concerned about alienating others with your wild eyed shit flinging. You are a real loony nutjob, no wonder so many of your old forum acquaintances are creeps and deviants. Its well known that shit attracts flies.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

Renee, you know much about reloaders?  Lee has some basic ones at a reasonable price.  The Dillon's are far too fancy and pricey, but I can see why some like them.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Renee, you know much about reloaders?  Lee has some basic ones at a reasonable price.  The Dillon's are far too fancy and pricey, but I can see why some like them.

Lee always made reasonably priced stuff but I've heard that It's a mixed bag in terms of quality. Dillon is pricy, I have no experience with them.

My recommendations have always been Lyman equipment. I have a T-Mag with 4 extra turrets. I have nothing bad to say about it.

Now for people just  starting out, a lot of people recommend an RCBS rockchucker single stage press. A single stage press is probably the best kind of press to learn on. You can get the whole starter kit, press, power measure, priming tool, scale, handbook etc from Cabelas for about $400.

Hornady makes a very good single stage starter kit as well and it's a little cheaper than the RCBS set up.

BTW, if you are thinking of reloading, unless you have a place outside your condo, better check the association rules regarding storing and handling of explosives.

Angry White Male

Rockchucker seems like a decent price also.  I'm not concerned about speed or ease, just anything that can punch and seat primer, and crimp on the bullet.  Don't even need electronic scale, as I'm fine with mechanical.

$400 to $500 US gives me something too fancy...  Simple and basic is what I want.

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, if you are thinking of reloading, unless you have a place outside your condo, better check the association rules regarding storing and handling of explosives.

I've never heard of any such rule/restriction in Canada.  This certainly doesn't exist in our Strata rules.  Must be a US thing...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Rockchucker seems like a decent price also.  I'm not concerned about speed or ease, just anything that can punch and seat primer, and crimp on the bullet.  Don't even need electronic scale, as I'm fine with mechanical.

$400 to $500 US gives me something too fancy...  Simple and basic is what I want.

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, if you are thinking of reloading, unless you have a place outside your condo, better check the association rules regarding storing and handling of explosives.

I've never heard of any such rule in Canada.  This certainly doesn't exist in our Strata rules.  Must be a US thing...

Well you can buy the kit or you can by the equipment separately. Either way you will need the press, dies, scale, powder measure, priming tool, bullet tray, case lube, a set of case brushes, a handbook and to make your life easier....a case tumbler. You need clean cases or you will score up the interior of your dies.

As for condo rules...many do not like the idea of the residents storing powder and explosives on premises. Cant say as I blame them.

Angry White Male

No need for case tumbler.  I can clean them myself or just use fresh brass.  Just need the basics, and am in no hurry.

I've never heard of any rule like that, and nothing in our bylaws prohibit that.  Even if there was, who the fuck would know what I do in my own home?

Angry White Male

I've already determined my load goal.  Essentially the original "full house" .357 Mag loading...  John Wayne Cowboy style:

http://i64.tinypic.com/hu2heh.png">

Blazor

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I couldn't possibly care less.

You don't need to be an asshole to own a firearm, but it helps.

You cared enough to comment, no?

And legal firearm owners are far from 'assholes'...  Society is filled with assholes and idiots, and I see them on a daily basis.

Knowing legal firearm owners also, I would say that the 'asshole percentage' is lesser amongst them.  Not saying that NONE of them are assholes, but most are OK.

Only an asshole would WANT to own a device designed to kill people.

Renee and kiebers are cases in point.

Quote from: "Bricktop"Muslim de-programming on a budget;

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fii.cheaperthandirt.com%2Ffcgi-bin%2Fiipsrv.fcgi%3FFIF%3D%2Fimages%2Fcheaperthandirt%2Fsource%2F3-0111463_1.tif%26wid%3D480%26cvt%3Djpeg&f=1">

Strangely enough there is only one asshole here advocating using a firearm on an entire group of people.

Well played my friend  :thumbup:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.