Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Regina Fooled Into Declaring European Heritage Week

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 09:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Do some cities just rubberstamp every request without looking into who is making the request? Makes Regina`s city council look asleep at the switch.

QuoteREGINA – Regina is the latest community to be fooled by a white supremacist group into declaring a "European Heritage Week."

The city says it received the request from a group earlier this year and set aside the week of Oct. 14 – 20 for the designation.

Mayor Michael Fougere even signed a proclamation.

The mayor says he didn't realize that it was the Nationalist Party Of Canada that made the request.

Fougere says the city plans to cancel "European Heritage Week" in Regina, although the Nationalist Party is already celebrating the designation on its website.

Over the years Halifax, Victoria, Fredericton and other communities have made the same mistake.

http://globalnews.ca/news/791999/regina-fooled-by-white-supremacist-group-into-declaring-european-heritage-week/">http://globalnews.ca/news/791999/regina ... tage-week/">http://globalnews.ca/news/791999/regina-fooled-by-white-supremacist-group-into-declaring-european-heritage-week/

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Do some cities just rubberstamp every request without looking into who is making the request? Makes Regina`s city council look asleep at the switch.

QuoteREGINA – Regina is the latest community to be fooled by a white supremacist group into declaring a "European Heritage Week."

The city says it received the request from a group earlier this year and set aside the week of Oct. 14 – 20 for the designation.

Mayor Michael Fougere even signed a proclamation.

The mayor says he didn't realize that it was the Nationalist Party Of Canada that made the request.

Fougere says the city plans to cancel "European Heritage Week" in Regina, although the Nationalist Party is already celebrating the designation on its website.

Over the years Halifax, Victoria, Fredericton and other communities have made the same mistake.

http://globalnews.ca/news/791999/regina-fooled-by-white-supremacist-group-into-declaring-european-heritage-week/">http://globalnews.ca/news/791999/regina ... tage-week/">http://globalnews.ca/news/791999/regina-fooled-by-white-supremacist-group-into-declaring-european-heritage-week/

Oh my goodness, a hate group celebration.

:o

jaysings

city governments often make silly decisions like that regarding to multi-cultural society in canada

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"city governments often make silly decisions like that regarding to multi-cultural society in canada

Multiculturalism itself is just some silly vote buying scam.

jaysings

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "jaysings"city governments often make silly decisions like that regarding to multi-cultural society in canada

it makes sense for some reasons, but sometimes we want our tradition to be retained in canada

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"

it makes sense for some reasons, but sometimes we want our tradition to be retained in canada

Yeah and our tax dollars not being used to buy votes and photo ops by sleazebag politicians.

Rambo Wong

Regina's mayor is a racist, sinophobic, homophobic, twirlybrained, anti-semetic crap n drool nutcase.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

jaysings

Yeah and our tax dollars not being used to buy votes and photo ops by sleazebag politicians.

even though they call this proposal off, they can use tax to buy anything else. however, they may lose a part of supports by so.

Obvious Li

kinda sounds like the the same shit they pull for gay pride days across this country...what a fuck up

jaysings

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

kinda sounds like the the same shit they pull for gay pride days across this country...what a fuck up

so they catch the chance this time using the tax to buy the hearts of the particular groups, so that they can earn votes with less struggle in next poll

Anonymous

Another vote buying opportunity.

Anonymous

so they catch the chance this time using the tax to buy the hearts of the particular groups, so that they can earn votes with less struggle in next poll

Bullseye Jay!! My father is active in the Northern Alberta Chinese community and he knows all too well multicult money is pandering/vote buying cash.

Chickenfeets

I remember there was the man from Australia on the VF not Gambino who was angry always at mulriculturism.

I have a cousins in Sydney Australia.

They do not like her there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I remember there was the man from Australia on the VF not Gambino who was angry always at mulriculturism.

I have a cousins in Sydney Australia.

They do not like her there.

I am not sure what you are saying CF? Do you mean your cousins are not liked in Australia or do you mean your cousins do like living in Sydney? I heard the city is really overrated.