News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Bricktop "I Hate America and Guns" Thread.

Started by Angry White Male, May 20, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"This wasn't meant to be an RR thread.  It was genuine for the main board.

Oh well, seems like all my threads get either moved here or merged now.

~~ checks to be sure we're in RR now ~~

I can't believe Bricktop is still posting, with Renee's boot up his ass like it is.   :ohmy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"This wasn't meant to be an RR thread.  It was genuine for the main board.

I can't believe Bricktop is still posting, with Renee's boot up his ass like it is.   :ohmy:

Sox is made out of tougher stuff than you.

Angry White Male

Those fucking two will go back and forth like that non-stop for weeks, months, and even years.  You just watch.  It only ended somewhat because Renee isn't around as much as when she first started posting here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

As if you actually knew what you were talking about.  Some of us read conversations and SCORE them, which is how we know whose ass got kicked.  Trying to keep posting after you've experienced netdeath is merely pathetic.

Anonymous

As if you actually knew what you were talking about.

Did I hear the high pitched laughter of a catty high school girl. Why, it's the androgynous fairy himself.

Anonymous

Did I hear the high pitched laughter of a catty high school girl. Why, it's the androgynous fairy himself.

I sure hope you don't chase high school girls around like you chase me.  It would be unseemly.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"Some of us read conversations and SCORE them

https://media.tenor.com/images/5b815a9ea9f95f8b6b2c7336e41008cf/tenor.gif">

No...wait...you're serious aren't you?

What an idiot.

Anonymous

I sure hope you don't chase high school girls around like you chase me.  It would be unseemly.

Shen Li  barely knows you are alive.

Bricktop

There seems to be only one doing any chasing around here.

Its not Shen.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Ok. So where were we?

Americans and guns.

What would you like to know. Although, before we start, its important to make a small correction. Its "America and guns".I don't hate individuals based on their nationality.

[size=150]"Are you implying I'd take a backward step from a loudmouthed, deplorably typical American blowhard like you?"[/size]

"I need to explain myself to the members of this forum, who couldn't care less [size=150]why I consider you to be a true American...treacherous, untrustworthy, loud mouthed and lacking substance"[/size]

https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/this-what-happens-without-front-plate-crane-screw-t9238-80.html">https://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/this-what-happens-without-front-plate-crane-screw-t9238-80.html

Wow, isn't that inconvenient..... :laugh3: Sure looks like individual hate based on at least partly on nationality to me. Foaming at the mouth, spittle producing hate to be exact.

Weasel your way out of this one, you lying sack of snake shit.... :laugh3:  

You can stop the charade now...You can go full bore anti-American lunatic and even shit your jammies with rage without having to lie or qualify your irrational behaviour... :laugh3:

Thanks a bunch, you disengenuous dolt. All I had to  do was copy, paste, press a few forum posting features and voila....spotlight on one lying Aussie scumbag...Too easy... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

Renee, you are a despicable excuse for a human being on all fronts. You are also American, displaying all the traits of a typical American; all mouth and gun...with nothing in between.

Yet...and I met a couple...there are some Americans that are pleasant, friendly, and more importantly...rational. These are exceptions to the rule. I had no reason to hold them in contempt.

You epitomise the rule. You are contemptuous...loud mouthed, treacherous, slightly psychotic, obsessed with killing machines and of course, obese. You typify most Americans. Yet I don't hate you. That would be a waste of emotional energy, such as it is. It would suggest you hold a place in my thoughts that warranted such feeling. Nope. You hold the same status as that dump I took last night.

Now as to that rancid, perverted, corrupt, violent and certifiable nation you occupy, it is a scourge on human civilisation. It is a war-mongering, dollar worshipping pile of dregs with the moral fibre of a sewer rat, and the collective level of reasoning of bowling pins. It exports its worst excesses to other nations...woeful entertainment, junk food, violence, war and charlatans, and believes that because of that, its a great nation.

I went to America and saw with my own eyes what a cesspit of human tragedy it is. Never again. Wallow in your social excrement like the pigs you are.

Angry White Male

So I take it you won't be planning a trip to the US anytime soon?

Bricktop

Not remotely. We get junk mail offers for cheap flights to the US all the time...not interested. Once was more than enough. Its a shithole pretending to be Nirvana, and failing miserably. Just to labour the point, we had just been through SE Asia, Europe and the UK...and guess in which country my wife's bag was stolen?

Angry White Male

What were you doing in non-white areas?  Everyone knows that there are some areas that whites should probably just avoid...

Bricktop

Did I say I was in a non-white area?

To be honest, I have no clue what colour the area was. We were picked up at the airport by the hotel bus after a 12 hour flight and taken straight to the hotel. It was near the LA airport. Her bag was stolen from a Taco Bell. Most if not all the staff were Mexican (hardly a surprise) and we think it was a staff member who was the thief. But no real evidence. We did drive through South Central LA at one point and I've never seen a locality that typified the complete collapse of the rule of law, civil decency and communal pride as that war zone.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview