News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The Bricktop "I Hate America and Guns" Thread.

Started by Angry White Male, May 20, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Renee, you are a despicable excuse for a human being on all fronts. You are also American, displaying all the traits of a typical American; all mouth and gun...with nothing in between.

Yet...and I met a couple...there are some Americans that are pleasant, friendly, and more importantly...rational. These are exceptions to the rule. I had no reason to hold them in contempt.

You epitomise the rule. You are contemptuous...loud mouthed, treacherous, slightly psychotic, obsessed with killing machines and of course, obese. You typify most Americans. Yet I don't hate you. That would be a waste of emotional energy, such as it is. It would suggest you hold a place in my thoughts that warranted such feeling. Nope. You hold the same status as that dump I took last night.

Now as to that rancid, perverted, corrupt, violent and certifiable nation you occupy, it is a scourge on human civilisation. It is a war-mongering, dollar worshipping pile of dregs with the moral fibre of a sewer rat, and the collective level of reasoning of bowling pins. It exports its worst excesses to other nations...woeful entertainment, junk food, violence, war and charlatans, and believes that because of that, its a great nation.

I went to America and saw with my own eyes what a cesspit of human tragedy it is. Never again. Wallow in your social excrement like the pigs you are.

I hope you keep a roll of paper towels by your computer to wipe up all the spittle you leave on the screen.

Whatever, you're still nothing but a bag of pig shit.

BTW, When I was younger, I always wanted to visit Australia, that was until I experienced the people. While in college, the NCAA hosted an international round robbin for girls softball. University teams from Australia, Canada, Mexico, China, S. Korea and Japan participated. I have to say that the Aussie girls were the most obnoxious, rude, arrogant and just all around annoying bunch of women invited to the event and it was pretty much universally agreed upon by the other teams. Even the Chinese girls were friendlier and more polite. Even after we kicked their Aussie ass and sent them packing, they still couldn't grasp the concept of humility. That was my first experience with Aussies and over the years, my additional encounters have been little better. You being a classic example.

Consequently I no longer want to visit Austrailia except maybe to see the wildlife. But recently I was thinking that should I ever run out of great and beautiful places in North or Central America to visit. I will think about going to Oz once again but for only one thing, and that is to piss on your grave.

Unfortunately given your reputation on the net as well as off, I will probably have to stand in a long line.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

We here in Australia are having a grave weeing raffle when Bricktop bites the big banana.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Freud, you really do look rather silly jumping on the Whorepigs bandwagon. But then, that's been you for decades hasn't it.

Always the dweeb on the periphery shouting "You smell of poo" and thinking it makes you a warrior.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

I am most grateful to the Australia girls softball team for their inadvertent actions which deterred you from entering our shores. Whilst we have measures in place to defend against terrorists, sadly there are few to prevent obnoxious, loathsome Americans from sullying our shores. If all it takes is a softball team, I'll pass that on to our Foreign Affairs Department.

By any review, you calling others arrogant is a apocalyptic Pot-Kettle-Black piece of self-ownage. The fact that you even bloviate to the extent you do demonstrates how utterly convinced you are that anyone in THIS forum gives a flying fuck for you tiresome rants, when the converse is clearly the case.

However, please continue. Because every time you slump in your double re-inforced chair, clear the pizza crusts from your desk and open up another Hershey bar as a prelude to running your e-mouth on me, I glow in the satisfaction that I am in your head. Your vacuous vituperations do nothing more than make me proud I've fucked you over.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna":001_rolleyes: take your pills loony.

Jesus...a least make a modicum of effort, corky.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Oh, that's right.

You're a "medical professional".

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmemesbams.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F01%2F2-Uncontrollable-Laughter-Gif.gif&f=1">

Advice noted, numbnuts.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Huh?

Another obtuse and pointless comment, son.

Please, for all our sakes, try harder.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://bulldozer00.files.wordpress.com/2017/11/wtf-serious.png">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview