The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

NEW NFL POLICY: Players Must ‘Stand and Show Respect for the Flag ’ or be FINED [Or Stay in the Locker Room]

Started by Wazzzup, May 23, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Gosh. Does that mean Peaches is disingenuous?

And memes aren't an accurate reflection of truth???

Well, that's shattered my world.

I know eh. Who would've thunk it.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"All my faith has gone...what and who can I trust now?

The tooth fairy. I would put stock in it before that fairy Peaches.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

Roseanne Barr was fired. None of the football kneelers were fired.

Roseanne Barr was also doing this on her own time. the football kneelers do their stuff when they are on the field.  Nobody has ever said they couldn't tweet their black lives matter garbage on their own time.

Also it is uncertain that barr's behavior would have cost ABC any money, It is a known fact that the NFL kneelers cost the NFL a lot of money.

The NFL kneelers did their thing for a year.  Roseanne Barr was fired in one day.

I agree, it's an apples to oranges comparison.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"They are losing a lot of money just because some1 insulted black people..

Thats just stupid..

If you mean Roseanne Barr, I don't see where she insulted African Americans.

Okay I´m confused..

How is that tweet racist, again?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Odinson"They are losing a lot of money just because some1 insulted black people..

Thats just stupid..

Okay I´m confused..

I don't know either.

Odinson

Wazzzup thinks the real reason her show was cancelled is because she is a supporter of the American president..

I'm not sure that is the reason her show was cancelled.

Its only speculation on my part, but that's what I think.  Herman Cain said the same thing today https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/roseanne-abc-disney-hermain-cain">https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/ro ... rmain-cain">https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/roseanne-abc-disney-hermain-cain

what do you think the reason was Fash?

Thats just stupid..

True they are losing a whole lot of money.  A smart business person would give her a second chance.  Tell her to stay off twitter, This is speeding ticket level racism.  

But in our society these days that's worthy of the metaphorical death penalty.  All this incredible hypersensitivity to racism and contempt for free speech keeps getting worse all the time.  People are going to regret it big time one day.  I have no doubt about it.

All businessmen with IQs higher than 50, know that you dont fire the moneymaker for some stupid tweet..

Thats insanity..

Just like that Starbucks incident.. They lost 20million in daily revenue alone..

Thats abysmal.

All because of some negroes who think they can take a shit/use Wi-fi in some1s store without buying anything.

This kind of shit empowers them..

They dont see an opportunity to better themselves.. They see an opportunity to work up a scam to get set for life.

Anonymous

When I was a waitress, the restaurant owners rigidly enforced the washrooms for paying customers only rule.

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was a waitress, the restaurant owners rigidly enforced the washrooms for paying customers only rule.

Same thing in here..

There arent any free toilets or wifis anywhere on earth..

You cant go hang-out inside a restaurant without buying something..

It is not written anywhere either but normal people know whats the name of the game.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"When I was a waitress, the restaurant owners rigidly enforced the washrooms for paying customers only rule.

Same thing in here..

It is not written anywhere either but normal people know whats the name of the game.
 Actually at that starbucks it had signs saying tables and bathrooms are for paying customers only.  the manager told the two men the same and asked them if they wanted to order anything and they said no.   At that point they were trespassing so she called the cops.  

but because they were black the whole thing became a racism hysteria moment that's so common these days.  

I would have just ordered a cheap cup of coffee.

Anonymous

Same thing in here..

Restaurants provide washrooms for their customers use only..

As Wazzzup said, if they needed to use the washroom, they should've made a small purchase.

Wazzzup

Thats just stupid..

Okay I´m confused..

I don't know either.
I can see their point in a small way.  Roseanne did say in effect that Jarrett looked like something out of "the planet of the apes" and its been a racist trope used in the past to make blacks out to look like monkeys.  But I don't think that was was her intent, like I said speeding ticket level racism. nothing worthy of the racial hysteria going on.  In a SANE world jarrett would have said to barr "you're no beauty Queen either", and that would have been it.   But we don't live in a sane world when it comes to this stuff.

BTW look up "George W Bush, Monkey" on google and you will see dozens of memes portraying him as a monkey.

BTW Roseanne Barr not long ago was a big lefty.  She ran for president of the green party in 2012.  Her supporting Trump is very new.

Wazzzup

Trump weighs in with this tweet.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001848460881035265">https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0881035265">https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1001848460881035265

:MG_216:        ZING!!!         :thumbup:

Odinson

Thats just stupid..

Okay I´m confused..

I don't know either.
I can see their point in a small way.  Roseanne did say in effect that Jarrett looked like something out of "the planet of the apes" and its been a racist trope used in the past to make blacks out to look like monkeys.  But I don't think that was was her intent, like I said speeding ticket level racism. nothing worthy of the racial hysteria going on.  In a SANE world jarrett would have said to barr "you're no beauty Queen either", and that would have been it.   But we don't live in a sane world when it comes to this stuff.

BTW look up "George W Bush, Monkey" on google and you will see dozens of memes portraying him as a monkey.

BTW Roseanne Barr not long ago was a big lefty.  She ran for president of the green party in 2012.  Her supporting Trump is very new.

Every1 is playing victim in america..

People are actually checking their DNA to see whether there is some victim blood in there..

I´m so happy that we dont have that in here..

I never get called a racist in real-life..

Thats because being racist, sexist pig is normal.  ac_biggrin

Odinson

Is desecrating the flag illegal in america?

It is in here.. The flag may not touch the ground or be soiled in any way.

Its a crime.. A gross one..

">