Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Regina Fooled Into Declaring European Heritage Week

Started by Anonymous, August 21, 2013, 09:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Better than black heritage week. From peeling bananas to busting caps.

Odinson

I heard that from black women so it is not racist.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I remember there was the man from Australia on the VF not Gambino who was angry always at mulriculturism.

I have a cousins in Sydney Australia.

They do not like her there.

I am not sure what you are saying CF? Do you mean your cousins are not liked in Australia or do you mean your cousins do like living in Sydney? I heard the city is really overrated.

Yes they are not liked in Australia. dark skin go home. But they are born Australia. it makes no sense.  :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I remember there was the man from Australia on the VF not Gambino who was angry always at mulriculturism.

I have a cousins in Sydney Australia.

They do not like her there.

I am not sure what you are saying CF? Do you mean your cousins are not liked in Australia or do you mean your cousins do like living in Sydney? I heard the city is really overrated.

Yes they are not liked in Australia. dark skin go home. But they are born Australia. it makes no sense.  :(

I know Taiwanese that live in Australia and they speak very highly of the country.

Rambo Wong

Australians are so racist yet they came from criminals. They shouldn't be in Australia.