Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Gotta love Mike Rowe...

Started by kiebers, June 02, 2018, 09:59:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiebers

Mike Rowe is the greatest. Probably more common sense in his little finger than....(pick your finish...LOL)

">

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Mike Rowe is the greatest. Probably more common sense in his little finger than....(pick your finish...LOL)

">

">

My son is a member of a Christian Service Brigade..

An alternative to secular Scouts.

kiebers

His letters from Mom are hilarious. Mom writes very well...LOL

">

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"His letters from Mom are hilarious. Mom writes very well...LOL

">

">

I should share my emails between my son and I....no I won't, lol.

kiebers

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "kiebers"Mike Rowe is the greatest. Probably more common sense in his little finger than....(pick your finish...LOL)

Not sure the scouts positive roll will ever be the same.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "kiebers"

I remember seeing a clip of the democrat national convention--the boys scouts took the stage and the audience booed them.  I knew right then they were in trouble and they were going to be a target from then on,

the left wants to take control of every institution it can get its hands on, politicize it and remake it according to their values.  That's what they do.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I remember seeing a clip of the democrat national convention--the boys scouts took the stage and the audience booed them.  I knew right then they were in trouble and they were going to be a target from then on,

the left wants to take control of every institution it can get its hands on, politicize it and remake it according to their values.  That's what they do.

Grown men and women booed the boy scouts. :crazy:

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"

yep grown men and women booing kids, granted they were high school age kids, but still...

Anonymous

yep grown men and women booing kids, granted they were high school age kids, but still...

What possible excuse could they have for doing something like that to adolescents?

Wazzzup

What possible excuse could they have for doing something like that to adolescents?
They didn't like the scouts policy regarding gays.  But they should have taken that up with the organization, not boo kids who were invited there.

Anonymous

They didn't like the scouts policy regarding gays.  But they should have taken that up with the organization, not boo kids who were invited there.

The men and women who did that should be ashamed of themselves.

Rancidmilko

There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"His show was awesome.

That's another show I've never seen.

Print
User actions