The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Weather Watchers Thread

Started by caskur, June 03, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Our min today was 3 C, our Max is supposed to be 21 C. Tomorrow another storm will attack us. Our winter welcome

I snapped these sunsets recently. I'm a storm chaser addict. It's growing hobby.

">

">

What's your weather like today?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

The high is supposed to be 22 and the overnight low was 11. Sporadic rain showers today, so no golf today.

Anonymous

Great pictures caskur..

I think it's twenty degrees right now at twelve thirty pm..

We're supposed to have a couple of hot days in the high twenties this week.

caskur

It's 10 here now, 23 expected max and rain. They've pushed forward the storm to tues and wednesday. Great. I was really looking forward for something interesting to do today to get me out of chores... UGH!~

This was our storm last week that washed away the beach....

It was very hectic...

">

This is where I live....And why I'll never leave..

">
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"It's 10 here now, 23 expected max and rain. They've pushed forward the storm to tues and wednesday. Great. I was really looking forward for something interesting to do today to get me out of chores... UGH!~

This was our storm last week that washed away the beach....

It was very hectic...

">

This is where I live....And why I'll never leave..

">

Oh my goodness caskur.

caskur

This is the little stretch of beach that was washed away the day before...

">
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"This is the little stretch of beach that was washed away the day before...

">
What a shame to see it go.

caskur

Nah, it'll restore... trust me.

It'll get fixed.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"Nah, it'll restore... trust me.

It'll get fixed.

How long does that take?

caskur

Quote from: "Fashionista"

It'll get fixed.

How long does that take?

Not long... when the tied goes out and the sand dries, the wind will blow the sand back. But what I'll do periodically keep an eye out. I'm going down in a minute. The is no wind atm... I'm getting two messages about the storm... late tonight... and tomorrow depending on whether I listen to this mornings news, or check the the Bureau of Meterology on the net.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

It'll get fixed.

How long does that take?

Not long... when the tied goes out and the sand dries, the wind will blow the sand back. But what I'll do periodically keep an eye out. I'm going down in a minute. The is no wind atm... I'm getting two messages about the storm... late tonight... and tomorrow depending on whether I listen to this mornings news, or check the the Bureau of Meterology on the net.

Okay, thanks for explaining that..

I live so far from the ocean that I don't get to see these things.

caskur

We're going to be whacked in 2 hours but I don't know for how long.

I think I'll stay inside. I really want to go out though. Yesterday was a public holiday in WA and if it had come yesterday, I'd have been happier with my husband being home. Today he's at work....bumma.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"We're going to be whacked in 2 hours but I don't know for how long.

I think I'll stay inside. I really want to go out though. Yesterday was a public holiday in WA and if it had come yesterday, I'd have been happier with my husband being home. Today he's at work....bumma.

We had a good storm blow through. Small hail.

caskur

16 max here today...

we're freezing our arses off.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"16 max here today...

we're freezing our arses off.

That's late spring weather here..

We had a lovely day with a high of twenty four and a low of eight.