The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Cactus Leaf

Started by Annie, August 22, 2013, 12:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"I think that's the recipe I saw online and I want to try it tomorrow. Looks interesting :-)

i'll recommend u to braise the cubed cactus leaf in sweet soup with rock sugar,and sliced apples.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jaysings"
Quote from: "Annie"I think that's the recipe I saw online and I want to try it tomorrow. Looks interesting :-)

i'll recommend u to braise the cubed cactus leaf in sweet soup with rock sugar,and sliced apples.

Oh my goodness Jaysings, I haven't known many young bachelors who can cook.

:)

jaysings

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Oh my goodness Jaysings, I haven't known many young bachelors who can cook.

:)

i'm able to cook anything without complex cuisines

Annie

I wasn't hungry enough to make it today and hubby wanted curry rice instead, so I guess I'll make it tomorrow after I ponder which recipe to use. They all sound so yummy.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I wasn't hungry enough to make it today and hubby wanted curry rice instead, so I guess I'll make it tomorrow after I ponder which recipe to use. They all sound so yummy.

Curry rice is nice, but I am curious about the taste of cactus leaf Ms. Annie.

Annie

Oh me too but I'm a little scared to try LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh me too but I'm a little scared to try LoL

I am trying to imagine how cactus tastes?

jaysings

Quote from: "Annie"I wasn't hungry enough to make it today and hubby wanted curry rice instead, so I guess I'll make it tomorrow after I ponder which recipe to use. They all sound so yummy.

its taste is probably similar to that of aloe

Anonymous

its taste is probably similar to that of aloe

Maybe it is Jaysings.

Anonymous

Cactus is a Tex-Mex thing. Couldn't imagine it having much taste.

Annie

Didn't cook it tonight, instead we had salmon steaks, salad and corn on the cob. It'll probably go a little more limp and then it won't be any good so I won't have to cook it. LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Didn't cook it tonight, instead we had salmon steaks, salad and corn on the cob. It'll probably go a little more limp and then it won't be any good so I won't have to cook it. LoL

Salmon steaks or cactus leaves? That is a no brainer as far as I'm concerned.

Odinson

If I would be on Fashies cookings. I would be one fat motherfucker.

She makes dinners too small, though.

I´m hungry. I eat everything. One of my nicknames is the great eater. "suur syömäri"

I´m always hungry and horny.

Annie

If it tastes like aloe, then good thing I didn't cook it up, yuck! LoL