Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"ac_lmfao

">

Oh my goodness.

:ohmy:
What did you expect. Justine's a clown.

Frood

Is it that his eyebrows fell off or his head started caving in?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

realgrimm

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"It's his reptilian self coming thru

Trudeau is a snake.

Wazzzup

BTW speaking of Trudeau and the G7.  On the row with Trump and Trudeau

I hate to see our countries at odds.  But IMO this is largely Trudeau's fault.

Quote"There's a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump and then tries to stab him in the back on the way out the door," He blasted Trudeau for having positive conversations with the president during the G7 meetings, then changing his tune in a "stunt press conference."
Seems to me That's two faced behavior by Trudeau.  To pretend to get along with Trump in one venue, and then go out and trash the meeting in another venue.

QuoteTrudeau reiterated Canada's stance on the U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum: The duties are "insulting," Canada won't be pushed around, and he plans to retaliate with dollar-for-dollar tariffs.

That's the media story, but the whole story is Trudeau is getting angry over new aluminum and steel tariffs, while he was imposing huge dairy 270% tariffs on the US all along.  

It looks to me like Trudeau is largely the one in the wrong.  But by all means correct me if I have missed something.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW speaking of Trudeau and the G7.  On the row with Trump and Trudeau

Quote"There's a special place in hell for any foreign leader that engages in bad faith diplomacy with President Donald J. Trump and then tries to stab him in the back on the way out the door," He blasted Trudeau for having positive conversations with the president during the G7 meetings, then changing his tune in a "stunt press conference."
Seems to me That's two faced behavior by Trudeau.  To pretend to get along with Trump in one venue, and then go out and trash the meeting in another venue.

QuoteTrudeau reiterated Canada's stance on the U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum: The duties are "insulting," Canada won't be pushed around, and he plans to retaliate with dollar-for-dollar tariffs.

That's the media story, but the whole story is Trudeau is getting angry over new aluminum and steel tariffs, while he was imposing huge dairy 270% tariffs on the US all along.  

It looks to me like Trudeau is largely the one in the wrong.  But by all means correct me if I have missed something.

Trudeau is a two faced slimy prog. No news here.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"BTW speaking of Trudeau and the G7.  On the row with Trump and Trudeau

Trudeau is a two faced slimy prog. No news here.
Right as usual my hard working buddy.  Its not about countries, its about progs and non progs. :thumbup:

Lance Leftardashian

Justin just wanted to look pretty for the G7 meeting.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"Justin just wanted to look pretty for the G7 meeting.
You know lance, you finally said something I can totally agree with.   :laugh3:

Frood

Caitlyn Jenner never would have had an eyebrow malfunction.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: "realgrimm"It's his reptilian self coming thru

Beat me to it!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

Both of his brows look fucked, actually.  Not really sure what's going on here.

Don't these people have makeup artists on the payroll to make sure the eyebrows are glued on properly?

Print
User actions