News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Leftists Drumming up hate and hysteria over parent child separation at US border

Started by Wazzzup, June 21, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I've been thinking that would happen for a while now. May just happen in our lifetime. I can tell ya what side Im on  :laugh:
 I may live in the north but I'm with you 100%

Wazzzup

follow up on the drink thrower

http://images.tritondigitalcms.com/6616/sites/274/2018/07/06054802/dfd.jpg">http://images.tritondigitalcms.com/6616 ... 02/dfd.jpg">http://images.tritondigitalcms.com/6616/sites/274/2018/07/06054802/dfd.jpg[/img]
QuoteSan Antonio (WBAP/KLIF) – A 30-year old San Antonio man has been arrested after a viral Facebook post captured the disturbing moments when he apparently got angry over a 'Make American Great Again' hat worn by a teen sitting inside a Whataburger restaurant. He's hurling obscenities about President; he then splashes a soft drink over the teen's hat and walks of with the hat, saying it would look great in his fireplace.  30-year old Kino Jimenez was arrested at his home without incident and charged with theft.  He was also fired from his job.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I may live in the north but I'm with you 100%

Hahaha, right on man!  :thumbup:

I knew you always were  ac_drinks
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"SAN ANTONIO, Texas -  A Texas teen says he was assaulted for wearing his Make America Great Again hat and the whole thing was caught on video.

The video shows Hunter Richard, 16, having a drink thrown into his face by an unidentified man after Richard said the man ripped the hat from his head, WOAI reported.

Richard was having a meal at a Whataburger in San Antonio Tuesday when the man allegedly assaulted the teen before leaving the restaurant with Richard's hat, WOAI reported.

The teen says he wishes the man would have just talked to him instead of yelling profanities at him.

"I support my president and if you don't let's have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," Hunter told WOAI.

Richards had posted the video to social media, but has since removed it after getting more than a million views.

A report about the alleged incident has been filed with police, WOAI reported.

That man who took that boys hat should feel shame, but instead he feels empowered.
Apparently the guy who did it, his employer saw it and fired him.  The guy is a dick and deserves it, but I am not crazy about firing people for thinking certain ways off the job.

EDIT: I just heard on the radio the guy was arrested and charged last night.[/quote]
I'm not either Wazzzup.

cc

"off the job" of course. The perp wasn't just "thinking a certain way".

He enlisted assault, acting out with the intention of stopping another person from "thinking a certain way"

People  known to "think a certain way" are being harassed and threatened along with their families even when showing nothing outwardly about their thinking

I guess we will see a LOT more of this behavior as the unhappy ratchet up the hate within themselves more each day

It all has nothing to do with WHO was elected - it has to do with not retaining the power they thought they owned
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc""off the job" of course. The perp wasn't just "thinking a certain way".

He enlisted assault, acting out with the intention of stopping another person from "thinking a certain way"

People  known to "think a certain way" are being harassed and threatened along with their families even when showing nothing outwardly about their thinking

I guess we will see a LOT more of this behavior as the unhappy ratchet up the hate within themselves more each day

I'm not condoning what that man did cc..

All I'm saying is that I don't agree with being fired for something that has nothing to do with one's employment.

cc

Was he not fired for assaulting a person ?

If so, I'd fire a person for assaulting someone ... and in a heartbeat if the assault was attempting to prevent another person form "thinking a certain way". I would retain no such employee in my work environment

Possibly I don't have the story straight?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc""off the job" of course. The perp wasn't just "thinking a certain way".

I'm not condoning what that man did cc..

All I'm saying is that I don't agree with being fired for something that has nothing to do with one's employment.

I have to clarify, Im glad the guy was caught, and went to jail. Im not for one getting fired for something done outside the workplace, that sounds too much like Antifa tom-foolery. Unless it was something so bad, that went on his record, and was something that would not of made it through the interview process to begin with. I dont know, kinda on the fence about it, but I dont really condone being fired for something outside of the workplace either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Was he not fired for assaulting a person ?

If so, I'd fire a person for assaulting someone ... and in a heartbeat if the assault was attempting to prevent another person form "thinking a certain way". I would retain no such employee in my work environment

Possibly I don't have the story straight?

I don't know about firing someone for something that happened on their own time.

ac_umm

He should be charged though.

Frood

He assaulted three underaged boys, one directly, on camera with no provocation.

That kind of person is toxic in a workplace
Blahhhhhh...

Wazzzup

My worry is eventually going after people's jobs will become a method of getting around the first amendment.  If everyone becomes afraid to speak because they may lose their jobs then free speech will not exist.I have to wonder if at some point if the left will use similar tools to those created during the mccarthy era to blacklist people for free speech and free association.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"My worry is eventually going after people's jobs will become a method of getting around the first amendment.  If everyone becomes afraid to speak because they may lose their jobs then free speech will not exist.I have to wonder if at some point if the left will use similar tools to those created during the mccarthy era to blacklist people for free speech and free association.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism

This!!!!!!!!!

One shouldnt have to worry about losing a job over something outside the workplace, especially over a free speech issue. That guy that did that to that boy should face the courts for sure though. If his racism extended in the workplace, can his ass. The left is using social media as a tool to get those they oppose fired, a LOT. Its even become a trend, I hear it all the time, "I'll get you fired!", over something outside the workplace.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He assaulted three underaged boys, one directly, on camera with no provocation.

I have punched out guys I work with on my own time. I was still a hell of a rig hand when I was young. ac_drinks

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"He assaulted three underaged boys, one directly, on camera with no provocation.

I have punched out guys I work with on my own time. I was still a hell of a rig hand when I was young. ac_drinks

Something to be proud about.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...