News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Leftists Drumming up hate and hysteria over parent child separation at US border

Started by Wazzzup, June 21, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"Assaults, and vandalism have no place in political discourse.

Exactly.

Wazzzup

SAN ANTONIO, Texas -  A Texas teen says he was assaulted for wearing his Make America Great Again hat and the whole thing was caught on video.

The video shows Hunter Richard, 16, having a drink thrown into his face by an unidentified man after Richard said the man ripped the hat from his head, WOAI reported.

Richard was having a meal at a Whataburger in San Antonio Tuesday when the man allegedly assaulted the teen before leaving the restaurant with Richard's hat, WOAI reported.

The teen says he wishes the man would have just talked to him instead of yelling profanities at him.

"I support my president and if you don't let's have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," Hunter told WOAI.

Richards had posted the video to social media, but has since removed it after getting more than a million views.

A report about the alleged incident has been filed with police, WOAI reported.[/quote]

Blazor

Geez, the hatefest will never end.

Surprised me it was in Texas. Where were the fellow Texans to aid this young chap? We need some Rebel whoop ass these days against these vermin!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Odinson

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Odinson"Somebody shoot this disgusting boy..

What the hell is he crying about?

Kids being taken away from who knows what kind of people and put in a safe place for a short term..

">

Ah4fuxake.

Its like crying about Trump giving the kids clean food, water and free medical..

The bastard!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"SAN ANTONIO, Texas -  A Texas teen says he was assaulted for wearing his Make America Great Again hat and the whole thing was caught on video.

The video shows Hunter Richard, 16, having a drink thrown into his face by an unidentified man after Richard said the man ripped the hat from his head, WOAI reported.

Richard was having a meal at a Whataburger in San Antonio Tuesday when the man allegedly assaulted the teen before leaving the restaurant with Richard's hat, WOAI reported.

The teen says he wishes the man would have just talked to him instead of yelling profanities at him.

"I support my president and if you don't let's have a conversation about it instead of ripping my hat off. I just think a conversation about politics is more productive for the entire whole rather than taking my hat and yelling subjective words to me," Hunter told WOAI.

Richards had posted the video to social media, but has since removed it after getting more than a million views.

A report about the alleged incident has been filed with police, WOAI reported.
[/quote]
That man who took that boys hat should feel shame, but instead he feels empowered.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"SAN ANTONIO, Texas -  A Texas teen says he was assaulted for wearing his Make America Great Again hat and the whole thing was caught on video.

That man who took that boys hat should feel shame, but instead he feels empowered.[/quote]Apparently the guy who did it, his employer saw it and fired him.  The guy is a dick and deserves it, but I am not crazy about firing people for thinking certain ways off the job.

EDIT: I just heard on the radio the guy was arrested and charged last night.

Bricktop

I wonder how things will ever return to any semblance of normal now that the schism has been exposed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

That man who took that boys hat should feel shame, but instead he feels empowered.
Apparently the guy who did it, his employer saw it and fired him.  The guy is a dick and deserves it, but I am not crazy about firing people for thinking certain ways off the job.[/quote]
His employer is sane at least.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I wonder how things will ever return to any semblance of normal now that the schism has been exposed.

Now you might understand why the 2nd Amendment is so sacred to so many Americans and despised by the other half.

The schism isn't going to heal itself.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Bricktop"I wonder how things will ever return to any semblance of normal now that the schism has been exposed.

Now you might understand why the 2nd Amendment is so sacred to so many Americans and despised by the other half.

The schism isn't going to heal itself.

Take their guns and the masses will submit.

Wazzzup

the left is violent and out of control.  I am definitely keeping my gun for self defense purposes.  I might even buy another.

Wazzzup

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/poll-59-fear-violence-from-trump-haters-31-predict-civil-war">https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... -civil-war">https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/poll-59-fear-violence-from-trump-haters-31-predict-civil-war

QuoteThe latest survey from Rasmussen Reports found that 59 percent of all voters "are concerned that those opposed to President Trump's policies will resort to violence."

And, added Rasmussen, 31 percent believe "it's likely that the United States will experience a second civil war sometime in the next five years."
 They already have resorted to violence multiple times, maybe they mean a steady stream of nonstop violence.

Blazor

I finally saw a vid of the kid and the hat. Almost looks staged. There was another guy in the backdrop already filming with a cell phone. If it wasnt staged, then its fucked up that fuckers would rather just video and not do a damn thing. I know this is the age we are living in these days. Would rather get likes, than help someone.

Blazor

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

I've been thinking that would happen for a while now. May just happen in our lifetime. I can tell ya what side Im on  :laugh:

https://confederateshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/don-t-tread-on-me-confederate-flag-3-x-5-1.jpg">