News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Remember the old "Big Bacon Classic" from Wendy's?

Started by Angry White Male, June 25, 2018, 09:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Red_brazilian_nut"

You're very lucky.

Argentina is more or less in the same situation as Brazil.

Economy down in the shitters, inflation there is rampant. They've just borrowed 50 billion from IMF to keep afloat

Things there are no so bad in terms of violence because obviously, they don't have as much "diversity" as we have in Brazoo

They played the commie game for a long time with the Kirchners and now, are paying the price.

I know Argentinian workers are striking over Macri's austerity measures. I hope Macri doesn't cave.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're very lucky.

Economy down in the shitters, inflation there is rampant. They've just borrowed 50 billion from IMF to keep afloat

Things there are no so bad in terms of violence because obviously, they don't have as much "diversity" as we have in Brazoo

They played the commie game for a long time with the Kirchners and now, are paying the price.

I know Argentinian workers are striking over Macri's austerity measures. I hope Macri doesn't cave.

Always the same shit. Workers enjoy some period of bonanza, take all the benefits they can get. Never notice that pretty soon, the bill arrives. But of course, it's not the rich or the politicians who are going to be paying for it.

I read that Greece has made their debt finally manageable and they finally are seeing some signs of economy improvement. How long did it take them?
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Anonymous

Always the same shit. Workers enjoy some period of bonanza, take all the benefits they can get. Never notice that pretty soon, the bill arrives. But of course, it's not the rich or the politicians who are going to be paying for it.

The bill always arrives when there's a downturn in commodity prices or economic slowing. I like Macri. He's trying to fix the mistakes he inherited.

Berry Sweet

All fast food is garbage.  I don't mind A&W once in a while...they make good onion rings.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"All fast food is garbage.  I don't mind A&W once in a while...they make good onion rings.

This post is very contradictory...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You're very lucky.

I read that Greece has made their debt finally manageable and they finally are seeing some signs of economy improvement. How long did it take them?

Speaking of Greece...the migrants there are stealing jewellery right off the people who live there.  Bunch of loser migrants.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"All fast food is garbage.  I don't mind A&W once in a while...they make good onion rings.

This post is very contradictory...

Yeah.  It's garbage food.  I can eat it in moderation but it's not my main diet...there are people who eat fast food breakfast, lunch and dinner + midnight drive thru run...nasty.

Odinson

You can still get massive bacon + steak burgers from smaller restaurants.

I ate that thing for 2 days.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Speaking of Greece...the migrants there are stealing jewellery right off the people who live there.  Bunch of loser migrants.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Lots of people still in Africa that haven't made the trip to Europe yet!

Berry Sweet

Oh I know.  Europe is done for.  I'm just waiting for war.  This is getting out of hand.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"You can still get massive bacon + steak burgers from smaller restaurants.

Nice!

We have a restaurant here called "The Keg," which is known as a steak house, but actually has a kick ass burger on the menu.  I can barely finish the whole meal.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh I know.  Europe is done for.  I'm just waiting for war.  This is getting out of hand.

United Nations has determined that the only way to end the suffering of the billions of poor worldwide is to shove them all into Europe, and other White nations as well.

Members of the United Nations really have no choice but to comply, or so it seems.

United Nations = Bad for White nations.

Blazor

Quote from: "Odinson"You can still get massive bacon + steak burgers from smaller restaurants.

Nice!

We have a restaurant here called "The Keg," which is known as a steak house, but actually has a kick ass burger on the menu.  I can barely finish the whole meal.

I think my favorite local joint has to be Jack Brown's. They have a huge beer selection, and specialty burgers. My favorite burger they have only on St. Patrick's day, The Lucky Leprechaun. It has burger, corned beef, saurkraut, swiss, and spicy mustard. SO good. The other is The Elvis. Its got burger, cheese, bacon, peanut butter, and mayo. The peanut butter and mayo does not "sound" good, but I assure you, its DAMN good! Im not the kind of guy that will put mayo on a burger either, thats normally blasphemy! But the combo of it all makes it awesome, hell I've made it at home since then too lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Angry White Male

I've seen an 'Elvis Burger' at some restaurant around here also! :laugh:    Forget where now...

I wasn't brave enough to try it...  Not sure how well I'd like peanut butter and banana on a burger.

Rancidmilko

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh I know.  Europe is done for.  I'm just waiting for war.  This is getting out of hand.

United Nations has determined that the only way to end the suffering of the billions of poor worldwide is to shove them all into Europe, and other White nations as well.

Members of the United Nations really have no choice but to comply, or so it seems.

United Nations = Bad for White nations.

The UN will be considered a disgraced agency in the future. Anyone who's paying attention to what those maggots are doing already sees them that way, a big disgrace

I dream of seeing the people behind all this suffering horribly one day.
There\'s always a bigger fish.