The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"and w/d...

The washer and dryer belong to the landlord.  You just can't take them!

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...and my tank.

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

My current place has no w/d hook up.  Instead I own a portable w/d that hooks up to the sink...it gets the job done. But I'm going to be selling the set cause I won't need it anymore.

My new suite has a w/d hookup and it's own laundry room...which is very exciting...so now I can take my full size w&d out of storage at my parents and hook it up!  I've never rented a place that actually has a w/d...only a fridge and stove.

My tank is I think a 50 gallon...it houses my bearded dragon.  I need help moving that.

I'll post some pics after I move and get set up in the new place!!

Does your current building have a laundry room with a few machines and dryers Berry?

Yes it does.  You have to pay.  I prefer to have my own w/d. My new place has my own personal laundry dry room with the hook up...I miss using my regular washer dryer.  Nothing but up from this point on! Moving on to bigger and better things!

I am very happy for you and your daughter. You have worked hard for it---enjoy. ac_drinks

Thx.  We will!  It's been hard the last couple of years but finally getting better!

The comforts of life always come to those who are patient and work towards a goal.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"The comforts of life always come to those who are patient and work towards a goal.

Dude, it's subsidized!  You do nothing more than put your name on the list!

I know, as I have a second cousin that's a younger version of Berry Sweet!

Berry Sweet

And then there's Mel..jerking it hard in the corner...

Berry Sweet

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

My current place has no w/d hook up.  Instead I own a portable w/d that hooks up to the sink...it gets the job done. But I'm going to be selling the set cause I won't need it anymore.

My new suite has a w/d hookup and it's own laundry room...which is very exciting...so now I can take my full size w&d out of storage at my parents and hook it up!  I've never rented a place that actually has a w/d...only a fridge and stove.

My tank is I think a 50 gallon...it houses my bearded dragon.  I need help moving that.

Does your current building have a laundry room with a few machines and dryers Berry?

Yes it does.  You have to pay.  I prefer to have my own w/d. My new place has my own personal laundry dry room with the hook up...I miss using my regular washer dryer.  Nothing but up from this point on! Moving on to bigger and better things!

I am very happy for you and your daughter. You have worked hard for it---enjoy. ac_drinks

Thx.  We will!  It's been hard the last couple of years but finally getting better!

The comforts of life always come to those who are patient and work towards a goal.

Yes...I have some other plans...I cant wait to see how it all unfolds!

Chuck Bronson

Anonymous

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

I would not say always, but anyone not working towards something is a damned fool.

And congratulations Berry.

Chuck Bronson

Oh for fucking crying out loud!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

I would not say always, but anyone not working towards something is a damned fool.

And congratulations Berry.

:yahoo:

Blazor

Panzer?  Oxygen?

Lol you try so hard!

We know a young couple from our church who rent an apartment in Calgary..

She told me the laundry machines and especially dryers are difficult to get to because people will leave their clothes in them long after they have been washed or dried.

I've used them before but I stay in the room the entire time...people steal clothes if you leave.

But if I needed a washer or dryer and clooothes were just sitting in it...I'd dump them on the floor and use the machine.

I lived in Section 8 housing apartments with my mom. On the weekend, one of my chores was to do the laundry. Had to for a family of 5, and it would take me all day. I had to carry 9 loads to the communal laundromat, there was only 3 machines of each. I had to STAY there, or else people would steal your stuff, or dump it out in the floor. One time they did steal my moms new bathroom set when I came home to use the bathroom. So mom said I couldnt even come home to use the bathroom. So, I would pick the lock of the janitors bathroom lol. They got wise, and fixed it so I couldnt, so I said fuck it, and would shit in the trash can, and piss in the sink. I know, sounds nasty, but ya gotta do what you're forced to do lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

What are section 8 housing apartments Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"What are section 8 housing apartments Blazor?

Apartments for low income folks. Usually has a lot of blacks. Government housing. Based on your income, if someone does not work, their rent is $0.

Berry Sweet

Why do they call it sections in the states?  Reminds me of the hunger games.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why do they call it sections in the states?  Reminds me of the hunger games.

It refers to Section 8 of the Housing Act.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Blazor"and would shit in the trash can, and piss in the sink. I know, sounds nasty, but ya gotta do what you're forced to do lol.

Nice!  Good old subsidized housing!    :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Why do they call it sections in the states?  Reminds me of the hunger games.

Thats funny cause thats about right lol. We were all on food stamps and WIC checks. I tell you what though, that government cheese was damn good lol.