The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

That's what barrel wash and whisky are for!!!

Blazor

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Darn! I'm exhausted but I'm not tired and I want to sleep...bluurrrgghhhhh

It would be nice if we could set ourselves to sleep on command.

I wish it was that easy.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"That's what barrel wash and whisky are for!!!

Thats what I thought! But I toss a lot at night after 4 hours. Im going to the doc today to have some blood work and a urinalysis done. I have almost all of the symptoms of Chronic Dehydration, though my pee isnt dark.

Berry Sweet

It's good you get yourself checked out Blazor.  Sometimes the smallest thing makes a big difference!  Drink lots of water.

I have t been sleeping too well the last couple days but I got my B12 injection just an hour ago...we'll see what happens tonight.  Although I think it's just excitement t to move!  Just picked up the kid today from camp...she's super thrilled! Bought her home and she's already packing to move! Lol

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"

Thats what I thought! But I toss a lot at night after 4 hours. Im going to the doc today to have some blood work and a urinalysis done. I have almost all of the symptoms of Chronic Dehydration, though my pee isnt dark.

I had similar issues for years.

Had everything checked. Nada.

Then another Doctor I see for completely unrelated issues suggested I had sleep apnea.

I did that test, and BINGO.

I sleep 8 hours solid every night.

Berry Sweet

What was the issue? What helps you sleep?

I just finished cleaning my storage area....it was just a mess, I had less stuff than I thought..which is a breather...I face some stuff away to neighbors and kids and purged everything else.

A little bit day by day....I'm so excited! I cant wait to move!!! Only 3-4 weeks!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's good you get yourself checked out Blazor.  Sometimes the smallest thing makes a big difference!  Drink lots of water.

I have t been sleeping too well the last couple days but I got my B12 injection just an hour ago...we'll see what happens tonight.  Although I think it's just excitement t to move!  Just picked up the kid today from camp...she's super thrilled! Bought her home and she's already packing to move! Lol

Does she have to go to a new school now?

Berry Sweet

No.  I stayed in the area.   All her friends are here and its convenient for everything.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"It's good you get yourself checked out Blazor.  Sometimes the smallest thing makes a big difference!  Drink lots of water.

Crap, forgot to take my B12 this morning lol. I've been taking the 500mcg gummys for a few weeks now. It somewhat feels like it works.

Yeah I've been forgetful, lil dizzy/light headed, lil spacey, real weak, real tired, vision a lil blurry/hard time focusing. Some days I feel better, some days worse. It started as pain in my left arm, between my wrist and forearm, like the tendon. Also a lil where my arm meets my chest in the front. When I feel the worst, its almost as if I feel it in a lot of places, like legs too. It got real bad one day I took a caffeine pill, and thats when I applied at the free clinic. I dont normally do much caffeine unless its Saturday night. First guy thought it was Myofacial pain, and told me to walk more. But seems like being active makes it worse. So I went back to have blood work done. My blood pressure was oddly a lil high yesterday too. 158/80 I think it was. I've been eating lower sodium too, like fish, chicken and veggies for over a month now, and I havent even been putting hardly any sodium on them, this week was none.

I bet its from the excitement too lol, I would hardly be able to go to sleep either! Aww at her packing already lol. Shes had a good time then, camping then excited to move.

I hated moving as a kid. I moved nearly 20 times, always had to make new friends.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Blazor"

I had similar issues for years.

Had everything checked. Nada.

Then another Doctor I see for completely unrelated issues suggested I had sleep apnea.

I did that test, and BINGO.

I sleep 8 hours solid every night.

My whole side of my dads family has sleep apnea!

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No.  I stayed in the area.   All her friends are here and its convenient for everything.

That right there, for her that is awesome  :thumbup:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No.  I stayed in the area.   All her friends are here and its convenient for everything.

That's perfect. No disruption to your daughter's life. No longer commute for you.

Berry Sweet

Yes I'm still excited!  I'm trying to get a team together...just to move a couple big things...mostly just my couch, my bed frame and w/d...and my tank.

Chuck Bronson

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"and w/d...

The washer and dryer belong to the landlord.  You just can't take them!

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...and my tank.

Panzer?  Oxygen?