The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'm so excited! I'm going to be looking at a place tomorrow and the possibility of moving is very promising! I can wait to see what this unit is all about!

You might be moving to a new apartment in the city?

Yeah.  Not far from where I am.  I want to stay in the same area for now.  My kids school and friends, etc....plus my work and a few people near by I can car pool with.  I just need a more convenient place to live.

Price wise, how does it compare?

Berry Sweet

Same price.  I have my ways...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Same price.  I have my ways...

Same size too?

Berry Sweet

Same size too?

I dunno.  Gonna view it tomorrow.  Right now I can only see from the outside.  But it has everything I want.  2 entrances instead of one.  A larger balcony.  And its 3 floors instead of flat...I'm so sick n tired of flat, I want some levels for more privacy.

Berry Sweet

It also has it's own attached car port.  So extra bonus!

Anonymous

Same size too?

I dunno.  Gonna view it tomorrow.  Right now I can only see from the outside.  But it has everything I want.  2 entrances instead of one.  A larger balcony.  And its 3 floors instead of flat...I'm so sick n tired of flat, I want some levels for more privacy.

It's bigger.

Berry Sweet

Same size too?

It's bigger.

It probably is.

Berry Sweet

Duck...I'm awake and can't go back to sleep.  This hasn't happened in a while.  I need to go back to sleep!

Berry Sweet

Now I'm itchy.  This sucks!

Anonymous

Have you taken a look at your potential new apartment yet Berry?

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Have you taken a look at your potential new apartment yet Berry?

Yes! I just finished looking at it not too long ago.  It's super cool! The balcony is huge! And this one is covered! Its 3 floors.  I accepted it and I'm moving in at the end of August.  The kid is away at camp right now...I am able to send her emails (but I can't get a response from her) I told her what's going on....she's gonna be so excited when she gets home!  She's been bugging me for a while now.  I'm glad this is finally happening! But now I only have 30 days to get my shot together and sell some stuff I don't want.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Have you taken a look at your potential new apartment yet Berry?

Yes! I just finished looking at it not too long ago.  It's super cool! The balcony is huge! And this one is covered! Its 3 floors.  I accepted it and I'm moving in at the end of August.  The kid is away at camp right now...I am able to send her emails (but I can't get a response from her) I told her what's going on....she's gonna be so excited when she gets home!  She's been bugging me for a while now.  I'm glad this is finally happening! But now I only have 30 days to get my shot together and sell some stuff I don't want.

That's wonderful Berry.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Berry Sweet

Yeah I'm super thrilled!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah I'm super thrilled!!!

And I'm thrilled for you Berry.

Blazor

Que Michael Jackson.....

Cause this is thriller! Thriller night!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.