B12 injections

Started by Berry Sweet, June 26, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"So, your dad has an interest in the business.

Not too much since he's already 73, but he'll be letting us borrow some money to get a head start.

I hope it's a success for you brother. I don't know the business, but I heard the profit margins are low.

Thanks Herman   ac_cool  , I'll definitely need it.

Despite how bad it looks from all the competition we see everyday, there are still some areas where you're in control, from trying to find and source from a supplier that gives you the edge in pricing compared to the competitors, marketing, connections, making your own brand, designing and manufacturing your own products.

It's a brave move Zetsu..

I too hope it works out for you and your brother.

Thank you Fash  ac_blush , though it might look like a daring move but truth to be told running a business has always been involve in risks as you guys already know, sometimes we win some and lose some, but if you just stay stagnant and never risk any thing, then you'll only lose and never become successful, or just end up scraping the bottom of the barrel with hundreds of thousands of competitors out there.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Not too much since he's already 73, but he'll be letting us borrow some money to get a head start.

I hope it's a success for you brother. I don't know the business, but I heard the profit margins are low.

Despite how bad it looks from all the competition we see everyday, there are still some areas where you're in control, from trying to find and source from a supplier that gives you the edge in pricing compared to the competitors, marketing, connections, making your own brand, designing and manufacturing your own products.

Thank you Fash  ac_blush , though it might look like a daring move but truth to be told running a business has always been involve in risks as you guys already know, sometimes we win some and lose some, but if you just stay stagnant and never risk any thing, then you'll only lose and never become successful, or just end up scraping the bottom of the barrel with hundreds of thousands of competitors out there.

You only have yourself to look out for. If you had kids, it would be too risky. But, for bachelors like you and I, go for it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"

You only have yourself to look out for. If you had kids, it would be too risky. But, for bachelors like you and I, go for it.

Indeed, after you mentioned it now I don't think there's any excuse to not give it all it takes, while there are still many parents out there still won't hesitate to run a dedicated business.  ac_drinks

Anonymous

I have to assume you have done lots of research and you already have a good grasp of clothing wholesaling. That gives you a lot better odds of succeeding.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have to assume you have done lots of research and you already have a good grasp of clothing wholesaling. That gives you a lot better odds of succeeding.

Besides, he can always utilize his father's decades of experience in the clothing business.

Zetsu

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have to assume you have done lots of research and you already have a good grasp of clothing wholesaling. That gives you a lot better odds of succeeding.

Yea, it'll be kind of silly if we end up not selling any apparel and textiles related products, meanwhile my brother, dad and I are all arguing on what to sell and what not to sell, lol.

Anonymous

Yea, it'll be kind of silly if we end up not selling any apparel and textiles related products, meanwhile my brother, dad and I are all arguing on what to sell and what not to sell, lol.

When will your new enterprise be up and running Zetsu?

Zetsu

Lol it's no where close to being an enterprise, It's really just me and my brother, and maybe a staff at the counter and a couple engineers and designers(if we can afford them, lol).  But to answer the question we'll be starting to renovate and importing new stuff this coming October.  ac_smile

Anonymous

Lol it's no where close to being an enterprise, It's really just me and my brother, and maybe a staff at the counter and a couple engineers and designers(if we can afford them, lol).  But to answer the question we'll be starting to renovate and importing new stuff this coming October.  ac_smile

Ah, so you are trying to solicit some sales here.

:laugh:

Bricktop

Might be a tough sell, seeing how we're a mainly export market!!

Zetsu

lol Only if advertising is allowed  :001_tongue:   We'll most likely try out some cheap stuff first, just see which one works out well, but somehow I just can't trust my brother's and dad's judgement, so far my brother imported 5 sets of different headphones, but no one seems interested in buying them, chances are we'll mostly likely be giving them away as Christmas presents.  :laugh3:

Anonymous

lol Only if advertising is allowed  :001_tongue:   We'll most likely try out some cheap stuff first, just see which one works out well, but somehow I just can't trust my brother's and dad's judgement, so far my brother imported 5 sets of different headphones, but no one seems interested in buying them, chances are we'll mostly likely be giving them away as Christmas presents.  :laugh3:

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind seeing what you have to offer when it's fully operational..

I can't promise I'll order something, but you never know..

If you have good stuff and reasonable prices, I'll tell my friends too.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Zetsu"Despite how bad it looks from all the competition we see everyday, there are still some areas where you're in control, from trying to find and source from a supplier that gives you the edge in pricing compared to the competitors, marketing, connections, making your own brand, designing and manufacturing your own products.

I was sitting in the walk-in clinic some time ago, and overheard two older gents as they had a chat in there (one was coming, and the other was going, but obviously they knew each other)...

It became clear to me that the one guy was quite well off in his retirement, and then I found out what he did...  He was the importer of Iams pet food into Canada.  Obviously this had treated him well...

Zetsu

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind seeing what you have to offer when it's fully operational..

I can't promise I'll order something, but you never know..

If you have good stuff and reasonable prices, I'll tell my friends too.

Our business tactics might be somewhat suspicious and unconventional, lol, but if my brother and I manage to source enough stuff, I'll be sure to let ya know.  ac_smile

Bricktop

Tell everyone here...opportunities are everywhere if you know where to look.