The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Seamajors retarded spelling bee competition

Started by Wazzzup, June 29, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SpamMuppet"
Quote from: "Italian American Meatball"You people are jealous of my bald head, skinny muscle free body and single digit IQ.

Single digits?

But my therapist told me it was fractional

Should I rape her?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Italian American Meatball"You people are jealous of my bald head, skinny muscle free body and single digit IQ.

Single digits?

Should I rape her?

That nincompoop would believe that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Single digits?

Should I rape her?

That nincompoop would believe that.

You are a lying sac of shit and a baffoon.

Gaon

I forgot about this thread. Lots of laughs at Seamajor's expense.
The Russian Rock It

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"I forgot about this thread. Lots of laughs at Seamajor's expense.

We laugh at him, not with him.

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sea Dummy"It is a tragity I have delt a ban based on enuenendo.

You will be banned soon from SG.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Sea Dummy"It is a tragity I have delt a ban based on enuenendo.

You will be banned soon from SG.

And if that happens, they will quickly bring him back.

Anonymous

Add great full to the list.

Sea Dummy posted "I am a bonehead. I am great full."

This is Murdy's number one post generator. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Add great full to the list.

I am "thank full" that idiot is not here. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Add great full to the list.

I am "thank full" that idiot is not here. ac_toofunny

That is miss leading eunuendo. I know ticed you are a baffoon and have no entegraty.

Anonymous

I don't even know SM that well... I didn't know he existed until MMP opened... but I'll make an example out of this situation to show you ALL the error of your ways.... I seriously question the integrity and moral turpitude of any poster who says manipulative things like "it's them or me" for such trivial infractions.  I urge you all to grow thicker skin.  If you can't handle SM at this level, you will never survive on SG when it really gets going... and that drama level is toxic at this point.

Their panel has been at odds for months... and you guys are all sitting here attacking SM while singing the praises of the biggest panel abusing owner ever...  #SMH

I'm ashamed for all of us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I don't even know SM that well... I didn't know he existed until MMP opened... but I'll make an example out of this situation to show you ALL the error of your ways.... I seriously question the integrity and moral turpitude of any poster who says manipulative things like "it's them or me" for such trivial infractions.  I urge you all to grow thicker skin.  If you can't handle SM at this level, you will never survive on SG when it really gets going... and that drama level is toxic at this point.

Their panel has been at odds for months... and you guys are all sitting here attacking SM while singing the praises of the biggest panel abusing owner ever...  #SMH

Take a pill. Nobody said it is Sea Dummy or us. Fash pays the bills and if she doesn't want a moronic, spamming creepy little geriatric stalker here what business is that yours. If you want to read his illiterate ramblings, you know where the idiot is. Your problem is solved and you are welcome.

Anonymous

You take a pill... while you all horde around Caskur as she licks her chops searching for her newest victim and you all rally *rolls eyes*  I want to give myself a frontal lobotomy with the claw side of a hammer right now watching the decent members of this site align themselves with this PI peddling group of weirdos.  

You do realize that my entire battle with Flea was due to the disgustingly vile repugnant treatment of Caskur, right?   Flea was attacking her dead son and Caskur passed me all of Flea's PI including photos of her house on CO 8 years ago.  This is why they are all buddy buddy now.  

I'm hosting a little party at my site this Friday for the unveiling of this PM exchange with Caskur.  See, I've had the same troll email for 13 years now.  I don't delete anything either.  

Oh, and Caskur... if you think your sneaking onto my site to go report back to your owner has gone unnoticed, you're horrifically WRONG.

I'm going to prove once and for all that the lies and rumors that Flea spread about me are absolutely FALSE.  I've had all of Flea's PI for 8+ years, she is my mortal enemy online and I've NEVER passed her PI to anyone.  I dare you to ask around and find out if this is false.  In fact, I triple dog dare you....

Gaon

Quote from: "Guest"I don't even know SM that well... I didn't know he existed until MMP opened... but I'll make an example out of this situation to show you ALL the error of your ways.... I seriously question the integrity and moral turpitude of any poster who says manipulative things like "it's them or me" for such trivial infractions.  I urge you all to grow thicker skin.  If you can't handle SM at this level, you will never survive on SG when it really gets going... and that drama level is toxic at this point.

Take a pill. Nobody said it is Sea Dummy or us. Fash pays the bills and if she doesn't want a moronic, spamming creepy little geriatric stalker here what business is that yours. If you want to read his illiterate ramblings, you know where the idiot is. Your problem is solved and you are welcome.

There are three reasons I like this little forum.

1. I like Fash's pleasant nature.

2. It is free of the dumbest person I have ever seen posting on forums. He is also a spammer and I read a disgusting stalking pervert too.

3. it has this guest area which has some comical posts.

I agree with iron horse jockey, Fash doesn't need to justify to anybody why she doesn't want Sea Major on her property. If anybody misses him, pm me and I will send you a link to where he posts.
The Russian Rock It

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview