The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Seamajors retarded spelling bee competition

Started by Wazzzup, June 29, 2018, 06:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gaon"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Guest"I don't even know SM that well... I didn't know he existed until MMP opened... but I'll make an example out of this situation to show you ALL the error of your ways.... I seriously question the integrity and moral turpitude of any poster who says manipulative things like "it's them or me" for such trivial infractions.  I urge you all to grow thicker skin.  If you can't handle SM at this level, you will never survive on SG when it really gets going... and that drama level is toxic at this point.

Their panel has been at odds for months... and you guys are all sitting here attacking SM while singing the praises of the biggest panel abusing owner ever...  #SMH

I'm ashamed for all of us.

Take a pill. Nobody said it is Sea Dummy or us. Fash pays the bills and if she doesn't want a moronic, spamming creepy little geriatric stalker here what business is that yours. If you want to read his illiterate ramblings, you know where the idiot is. Your problem is solved and you are welcome.

There are three reasons I like this little forum.

1. I like Fash's pleasant nature.

2. It is free of the dumbest person I have ever seen posting on forums. He is also a spammer and I read a disgusting stalking pervert too.

3. it has this guest area which has some comical posts.

I agree with iron horse jockey, Fash doesn't need to justify to anybody why she doesn't want Sea Major on her property. If anybody misses him, pm me and I will send you a link to where he posts.

Don't waste a pm on me.

Anonymous

None of you buiphoons have a shred of entagratay.  Stay stuck fat and broak four ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I don't even know SM that well... I didn't know he existed until MMP opened... but I'll make an example out of this situation to show you ALL the error of your ways.... I seriously question the integrity and moral turpitude of any poster who says manipulative things like "it's them or me" for such trivial infractions.  I urge you all to grow thicker skin.  If you can't handle SM at this level, you will never survive on SG when it really gets going... and that drama level is toxic at this point.

Their panel has been at odds for months... and you guys are all sitting here attacking SM while singing the praises of the biggest panel abusing owner ever...  #SMH

I'm ashamed for all of us.

Well I'm not. Everyone should be afforded the option of driving themselves to hell in their own handcart I think, it's only going to make them dig their heels in and stubbornly refuse your best efforts to show them where they are going wrong otherwise.

It's always been that way. If you really need to feel ashamed for anyone, feel ashamed for yourself for hanging about these train wrecks. They certainly aren't ashamed of their behaviour though, they love engaging in actions that are doomed to eventual failure, especially since when they get there they are going and get down to blaming everyone else for the mess their own shortcomings wrought. Because in their ind they can do no wrong, and the only reason their 1 + 1 ends up equaling 2 and not whatever arbitrary outcome they decided it should have been will always be down to someone else's fault, never their own.

And you will never change that. Not ever. These people deal in alternative facts because they are utterly incapable of functioning in reality which is why their forums keep on exploding and hemorrhaging users to other sites.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"None of you buiphoons have a shred of entagratay.  Stay stuck fat and broak four ever.

ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Every forum seem to have someone permanently banned..

Murdy and Sum are banned permanently from SG, Poofer if banned permanently for MMP and we've banned Sea Major permanently.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Every forum seem to have someone permanently banned..

Murdy and Sum are banned permanently from SG, Poofer if banned permanently for MMP and we've banned Sea Major permanently.

I've actually never posted at SG, haven't committed a single keystroke to it in fact. What's even weirder about the whole thing is that in spite of the "permanent ban", multiple staff and even the owner herself have expressed desire on occasion that I should register there. Truth: both Flea and Murdy courted my registration for their respective forums back arounf the time the Mudpit went live.

I declined, the "he's banned" warcries resumed. I half expect the whole doxxing of FT was done in the hopes I might come crawling no hands and knees to either of Jersey Gurl's forums begging to be let in. We see how well that worked out if that's the case.

">

Anonymous

I have to laugh at all this faux concern for poor Sea Dunce. He is down to 25 forums he posts at. ac_toofunny

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Murdock"You take a pill... while you all horde around Caskur as she licks her chops searching for her newest victim and you all rally *rolls eyes*  I want to give myself a frontal lobotomy with the claw side of a hammer right now watching the decent members of this site align themselves with this PI peddling group of weirdos.  

You do realize that my entire battle with Flea was due to the disgustingly vile repugnant treatment of Caskur, right?   Flea was attacking her dead son and Caskur passed me all of Flea's PI including photos of her house on CO 8 years ago.  This is why they are all buddy buddy now.  

I'm hosting a little party at my site this Friday for the unveiling of this PM exchange with Caskur.  See, I've had the same troll email for 13 years now.  I don't delete anything either.  

Oh, and Caskur... if you think your sneaking onto my site to go report back to your owner has gone unnoticed, you're horrifically WRONG.

I'm going to prove once and for all that the lies and rumors that Flea spread about me are absolutely FALSE.  I've had all of Flea's PI for 8+ years, she is my mortal enemy online and I've NEVER passed her PI to anyone.  I dare you to ask around and find out if this is false.  In fact, I triple dog dare you....

And you all wanted me to merge with THIS ? Lmao...now everyone is a witness to what I've been saying all along. This pig is so jealous of the praise I've been receiving ( shen is trolling, btw ), she's now threatening to post PI.

Btw....Whatever Cathy did, I deserved it. I was incredibly cruel to her. Make sure you're fully prepared for the consequences once you open the PI door, Lizzo.
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"
Quote from: "Murdock"You take a pill... while you all horde around Caskur as she licks her chops searching for her newest victim and you all rally *rolls eyes*  I want to give myself a frontal lobotomy with the claw side of a hammer right now watching the decent members of this site align themselves with this PI peddling group of weirdos.  

You do realize that my entire battle with Flea was due to the disgustingly vile repugnant treatment of Caskur, right?   Flea was attacking her dead son and Caskur passed me all of Flea's PI including photos of her house on CO 8 years ago.  This is why they are all buddy buddy now.  

I'm hosting a little party at my site this Friday for the unveiling of this PM exchange with Caskur.  See, I've had the same troll email for 13 years now.  I don't delete anything either.  

Oh, and Caskur... if you think your sneaking onto my site to go report back to your owner has gone unnoticed, you're horrifically WRONG.

I'm going to prove once and for all that the lies and rumors that Flea spread about me are absolutely FALSE.  I've had all of Flea's PI for 8+ years, she is my mortal enemy online and I've NEVER passed her PI to anyone.  I dare you to ask around and find out if this is false.  In fact, I triple dog dare you....

And you all wanted me to merge with THIS ? Lmao...now everyone is a witness to what I've been saying all along. This pig is so jealous of the praise I've been receiving ( shen is trolling, btw ), she's now threatening to post PI.

Btw....Whatever Cathy did, I deserved it. I was incredibly cruel to her. Make sure you're fully prepared for the consequences once you open the PI door, Lizzo.

Shen Li trolling, that's not like her.

:laugh:

Anonymous

I'm hosting a little party at my site this Friday for the unveiling of this PM exchange with Caskur. See, I've had the same troll email for 13 years now.  I don't delete anything either.  

You are a mental case. :crazy:  :crazy:  :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"Btw....Whatever Cathy did, I deserved it. I was incredibly cruel to her. Make sure you're fully prepared for the consequences once you open the PI door, Lizzo.

Whether you deserved it or not, she does not enjoy the authority to do whatever she pleases. No matter how much she chooses to act like it, she has no right to act like a law unto herself.

And neither do you.

Anonymous

This is your chance to get away from the PI madness that has plagued SG... and Fupa's paranoia since Summer.  Decisions decisions... tic toc tic toc... time is of the essence!

Did I mention that while I was blogging when my site opened that I wrote a disclaimer that all members of my site will be provided with legal guidance should they happen to endure the PI rape via flamer like that Dove did at the hands of Fupa?  That tard actually tried to convince Dove that she could mediate... and wait, get this... HAND the switch over to her abuser and then forced her to endure him online cause "that's how flame forums roll"

I'll grab the popcorn and gather my friends to watch the clueless lambs being lured to their eminent slaughter... I'll tell you all like I TRIED to warn Dove: you know where to find me when this BLOWS up in your face.  Anyone seen Bonesaw lately?  Things that make you go hmmmmmmm

But seriously tho...

DO NOT come crying to me when you're imbecilic decisions explode in your face.  You've been warned.  

Bwa hahahahahhahaha fucking tards

Erica Mena

Here come the lawsuit threats.

Can I get a death threat while you're at it ?
<t></t>

Anonymous

Quote from: "Compton's Most Wanted"Here come the lawsuit threats.

Can I get a death threat while you're at it ?

She'll settle out of court. Convince at least one of your posters to make an occasional pity post on her dead board so she can justify keeping the lights on.

Anonymous

So I've been going through Joo's phone bill that I accidentally took from his mailbox while he was at work.  I was looking for Poarka's phone number since she has been hanging on his nuts since Fupa told her he is a chubby chaser.  I'm not seeing Fupa's phone number anymore... did someone escape prison?  Did they have a falling out?  I'm so confused  ac_unsure

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview