Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Cousin trolls TV presenter.

Started by Bricktop, July 02, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Cousin Warwick scored a great troll last week on daytime talk TV.

He was a guest to promote his "survival" special with Bear Grylls.

Before his spot, a Doctor presented a segment on what the colour of your urine can tell you about your health. When he'd finished his presentation, the male host segued into Warwick's segment, referencing Bear Grylls...renowned for promoting drinking urine as a survival strategy.

">

Got big laughs and headlines all round.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I  have missed Bricktop.

:sad:

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
I'm sure he'll be back soon enough, posting up a storm.

He can tell us how the visit went with his midget cousin...

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"We don't use the "m" word.

We do!   acc_angry  acc_angry  acc_angry  :laugh:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cousin Warwick scored a great troll last week on daytime talk TV.

He was a guest to promote his "survival" special with Bear Grylls.

Before his spot, a Doctor presented a segment on what the colour of your urine can tell you about your health. When he'd finished his presentation, the male host segued into Warwick's segment, referencing Bear Grylls...renowned for promoting drinking urine as a survival strategy.

">

Got big laughs and headlines all round.
He looks very different when not dressed as a leprechaun.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"We don't use the "m" word.

Masturbate?

Bricktop

Angry White Male

Actually, I respect the Midgets.  They are one group, despite being at a disadvantage in a variety of ways throughout their daily lives, never fucking seem to complain!  Ever!  Tough little fuckers they are...

Bricktop

Given that your "respect" has the same currency value as Venezuelan pesos, you'll understand if I don't pass that on.

Angry White Male

It's true.  Midgets are one group that I've always respected, and have never spoken foul of.

Bricktop

You just did - again- asshole.

Do you say to a paraplegic "I have a lot of respect for cripples"?

Or to epileptics "I admire you psychos"?

Respect is action...not words.

Angry White Male

You're one to lecture on the use of 'politically correct' terms...  Nice try.

Angry White Male

True story...  There was a bar in Ontario that held Midget Tossing nights.  Some of the townsfolk thought the whole idea of this was demeaning, and lobbied to have the midget toss ended.

However, what they failed to take into account was what the midgets actually thought about this!  So they asked the midget, and he bluntly stated something along the lines of, "If we had a problem with it, we wouldn't do it.  We are midgets, and we want the toss!  How come nobody asked us until now?"

Bricktop

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You're one to lecture on the use of 'politically correct' terms...  Nice try.

Its nothing to do with "political correctness", but real respect. Not YOUR version of respect.