The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Interesting FaceBook post...

Started by Angry White Male, July 05, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

...from one of my 'friends.'

Don't really know her that well (and don't care to, just like with you posters! :laugh: ), and have never met her, as she is actually a family friend of a 'real friend' from years ago.  You know how that shit goes on FaceShit...  The 'we are all friends BS, but haven't actually met even half of the people we're 'friends' with!  Have been 'friends' for quite a few years with this person, but never really communicating much at all with one another, which is fine also.

Anyhow, she is well into her 50's, has her shit together (or seemingly so), lives happily alone on a large acreage she owns, and has money...  Apparently financially secure, but I cannot confirm this, but have no reason to believe otherwise either from what I've seen.

Typical posts consist of her pets, and 'here's what's for dinner tonight' pics, which are actually always top notch, to be honest...  Basically your standard shit that you'd expect from the "Mimi's" of the online world.  She is essentially Mimi, to be quite honest, and that's fine.

Today I read a post that sort of 'changed things'...  Her Doctor is retiring, and she needs to find a new family Doctor ASAP.  Almost begging...  Why?  It seems she's fucking addicted to opioids!  Her current Doc is toning down his practice for retirement, and new Doctor's aren't prescribing what they once did, especially if they do not know you.

In her defense, she has undergone a few surgeries that would have required a higher level of pain management...  So I'm not sure what to make of the situation.  

For her to post this publicly, is no doubt due to desperation, and while I don't doubt she needs pain management, I also don't doubt that she's addicted to opiates.  Now one is in a tough bind...

If people get desperate, but have means, they'll simply find other vendors of the product that they need/desire fairly easily...

Anonymous

Lots of good people get addicted to opiods.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"...from one of my 'friends.'

Don't really know her that well (and don't care to, just like with you posters! :laugh: ), and have never met her, as she is actually a family friend of a 'real friend' from years ago.  You know how that shit goes on FaceShit...  The 'we are all friends BS, but haven't actually met even half of the people we're 'friends' with!  Have been 'friends' for quite a few years with this person, but never really communicating much at all with one another, which is fine also.

Anyhow, she is well into her 50's, has her shit together (or seemingly so), lives happily alone on a large acreage she owns, and has money...  Apparently financially secure, but I cannot confirm this, but have no reason to believe otherwise either from what I've seen.

Typical posts consist of her pets, and 'here's what's for dinner tonight' pics, which are actually always top notch, to be honest...  Basically your standard shit that you'd expect from the "Mimi's" of the online world.  She is essentially Mimi, to be quite honest, and that's fine.

Today I read a post that sort of 'changed things'...  Her Doctor is retiring, and she needs to find a new family Doctor ASAP.  Almost begging...  Why?  It seems she's fucking addicted to opioids!  Her current Doc is toning down his practice for retirement, and new Doctor's aren't prescribing what they once did, especially if they do not know you.

In her defense, she has undergone a few surgeries that would have required a higher level of pain management...  So I'm not sure what to make of the situation.  

For her to post this publicly, is no doubt due to desperation, and while I don't doubt she needs pain management, I also don't doubt that she's addicted to opiates.  Now one is in a tough bind...

If people get desperate, but have means, they'll simply find other vendors of the product that they need/desire fairly easily...

Did she say she has an opiod addiction?

Berry Sweet

Mel just assumes.  He prefers to see the worst in people.  I bet he wears his assfunkle costumes while browsing fb and jerking off.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He prefers to see the worst in people.  

Because he sees the worse in himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"He prefers to see the worst in people.

He sees only what he wants to see.

Angry White Male

There used to be a time, when real shit was...  You know what?  I'm too fucking lazy to even care about that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Little wonder that I even bother with this place, and its posters and management also.

There used to be a time, when real shit was...  You know what?  I'm too fucking lazy to even care about that.

Unreal.  Sickeningly unreal.  I don't even know why I bother to try...  Both of these forums are a fucking joke.

Enjoy your joke.  Mimi would be very proud and happy.

We forget how delicate you are muffin. Probably big bad mimi who you see under your bed does too.

Angry White Male

I fucking try, with some real shit.  No troll.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Little wonder that I even bother with this place, and its posters and management also.

Unreal.  Sickeningly unreal.  I don't even know why I bother to try...  Both of these forums are a fucking joke.

We forget how delicate you are muffin. Probably big bad mimi who you see under your bed does too.

AGW should book a few sessions with a shrink to discuss his mimi paranoid obsession. Telling us about it is not helping him.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"

AGW should book a few sessions with a shrink to discuss his mimi paranoid obsession. Telling us about it is not helping him.

He told us they can't help him.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I fucking try, with some real shit.  No troll.

And then I find out what happens with that...

Just like now, I was just kicked outta my log in.  Historically that means I'm banned.  

I trust no one here anymore.  Anything associated with the 'Three Hags' leaves me uncomfortable...

Only YOU can change your circumstances.  Only YOU can choose to be more positive and live a better life.

But YOU choose to dwell on the same problems over and over.  You are like a hamster running on a wheel, only going in circles...the lights are on but no one is home, etc.  If you continue, that is your life.  It's no ones problem but your own.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
But YOU choose to dwell on the same problems over and over.  You are like a hamster running on a wheel, only going in circles.

Nailed it.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Did she say she has an opiod addiction?

OK.  Back to the topic at hand, now that I'm not drunk yet...

Obviously we all know how FaceShit works...  The vast majority of people use their real names and don't really troll.

For someone (who otherwise is typically a 100% 'normal' FaceBook poster) to publicly ask if anyone knows an 'opiate friendly' Doctor, I would assume there is an addiction there.  It is often disguised under the 'I need it for pain' reasoning...  Which may in fact be the case I suppose, but I am doubtful.