Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

This is a first...

Started by Angry White Male, July 09, 2018, 12:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

The excavator operator today is Asian.  I have never seen this before.

I better be nice to him, or he'll treat me with fireball lightning kick.  HI-YA!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The excavator operator today is Asian.  I have never seen this before.

I better be nice to him, or he'll treat me with fireball lightning kick.  HI-YA!

Most of them don't know martial arts.

kiebers

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"The excavator operator today is Asian.  I have never seen this before.

Most of them don't know martial arts.

But the excavator can deliver a helluva kick to the truck...LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Frood

His name wouldn't happen to be Scoop Li?
Blahhhhhh...

Odinson

He is just doing research for his doctoral thesis on excavator operation and logistics..

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"His name wouldn't happen to be Scoop Li?

I spoke with him briefly.  No accent.

I would be willing to bet money his name is Billy or Tommy.  I'll work with him tomorrow again, and see if I can get his name...  First name at least, anyhow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"His name wouldn't happen to be Scoop Li?

I spoke with him briefly.  No accent.

I would be willing to bet money his name is Billy or Tommy.  I'll work with him tomorrow again, and see if I can get his name...  First name at least, anyhow.

Mybe it's Jet.