Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I need to generate a new account here.

Started by Angry White Male, July 10, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

My current account has been gimped ever since Fash fucked around with the board a couple of days ago.  Lots of shit changed, not working now, etc.

Need to generate a new handle and see if things are back to normal again.  Not gonna roll with a gimped account.

Angry White Male

There.  Shut 'er down.  Stripped it bare, except for my "Location."  Just another thing I cannot access anymore to change or remove.

Will generate a new, hopefully non-gimped handle a little later.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Chuck Bronson

There.  Everything is working normally now again it seems, except for one thing...  Looks like I am unable to hide my user name from appearing, but then again the ability to hide that never did work here for anyone until two days ago, which is exactly why the changes that gimped my handle were made in the first place!

Don't really care if people can see me logged in or not.  If I'm logged in, I'll most likely be posting.  If I'm not logged in, there's probably a good chance that I won't be posting!   :laugh:

Bricktop

Some suggestions for a new nic?

Sideshow Mel

Mel T Down.

Melancholy

Melonballs

Mel A Gnoma

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"My current account has been gimped ever since Fash fucked around with the board a couple of days ago.  Lots of shit changed, not working now, etc.

Need to generate a new handle and see if things are back to normal again.  Not gonna roll with a gimped account.

That evil Fash always making you cry.

Chuck Bronson

I don't think she did it on purpose (although I've seen it all, and have ceased to say "he/she would never do that" a long time ago)...

Somehow my account became gimped the minute she addressed that "hidden username problem."

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I don't think she did it on purpose (although I've seen it all, and have ceased to say "he/she would never do that" a long time ago)...

Something just got fucked up the minute she addressed that "hidden username problem."

Nope, she's evil and she is trying to make you cry again.

Chuck Bronson

Looks like my user name does have the ability to hide here now!  So now everything seems to work as it should.

Bricktop

Hoo-fucking-ray.

I think I speak for us all when I say your plight was the source of much consternation.

Chuck Bronson

I'm mildly OCD.  I like my shit to work properly.  German quality standards, not shabby Taiwanese quality standards where nothing works properly.

cc

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hoo-fucking-ray.

I think I speak for us all when I say your plight was the source of much consternation.

For Shore. That's why I said
Quote from: "cc"We all await breathlessly
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Looks like my user name does have the ability to hide here now!  So now everything seems to work as it should.

Until I get to it.

:evilthoughts2:

Just kidding Mel..

I can give your Angry White Male handle the ability to hide your online status if you like.

Chuck Bronson

That was the least of my problems with that account Fash!  Other shit wasn't working properly either!  Now it does!  Just weird...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I'm mildly OCD.

Just like being hit with a mortar is being mildly wounded.