The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

England is headed for the World Cup Semi Finals

Started by Aryan, July 07, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

England Vs Croatia on Weds, get it watched you slags.  ac_biggrin

cc

Naw. Being 3/4 UK, I used to care about it a lot .. Today?  assuming Scotland (1 paternal G.Parent) and Guernsey (2 maternal G.parents)  are still part of UKstan, I know in my heart that Jolly Old is  no more.  

Why watch  our proud heritage rubbed into the dirt by a bunch of (what you term) "n1ggers and halfbreeds" ?

Combine the power of the "stan" with the killing of free speech and there is nothing left of UKstan to support on any issue

UK's fall into the abyss would be funny if it were not so sad :sad:  
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Naw. Being 3/4 UK, I used to care about it a lot .. Today?  assuming Scotland (1 paternal G.Parent) and Guernsey (2 maternal G.parents)  are still part of UKstan, I know in my heart that Jolly Old is  no more.  

Why watch  our proud heritage rubbed into the dirt by a bunch of (what you term) "n1ggers and halfbreeds" ?

Combine the power of the "stan" with the killing of free speech and there is nothing left of UKstan to support on any issue

At least England can have a team with that name..

In international tournaments, Taiwanese athletes are forced to compete under the name Chinese Taipei.

:negative:

cc

Yes. Most other countries are spineless and go along with China on that

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes. Most other countries are spineless and go along with China on that

China accuses other countries of interfering with China's internal affairs if Taiwanese athletes were to compete as athletes from Taiwan..

Peking is being ridiculous.

cc

As I understand it they consider it China and refuse to accept any inference that it in not still China

Odinson

Whats the point in the world cup since all the players are from Nigeria..

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"As I understand it they consider it China and refuse to accept any inference that it in not still China

That is correct cc.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Odinson"Whats the point in the world cup since all the players are from Nigeria..

Should just be called the "Nigerian Cup"...

Aryan

Quote from: "cc"Naw. Being 3/4 UK, I used to care about it a lot .. Today?  assuming Scotland (1 paternal G.Parent) and Guernsey (2 maternal G.parents)  are still part of UKstan, I know in my heart that Jolly Old is  no more.  

Islam is irrelevant when it comes to football, I know it's your favourite subject but the sand n1ggers really cannot play the game, resulting in only a handful of oil-rich camel jockeys owning certain English clubs.  Both our national squad and league teams are arab free when it comes to players, the only non whites are of the negro variety, something which you have previously expressed a fondness of, so what exactly are you on about with the 'stan' reference?  ac_dunno

Its a pity Israel is too busy shooting Palestinian women and kids to be able to find the man-power to put out a decent national football team.  ac_biggrin

cc

Reading? or comprehension? difficulty, your choice ...  Liverpool Lollypop

Clearly "stan" does not refer to players - it refers to your country  "UKstan" .... a country I once held dear but had to give up up on

see above "assuming Scotland and Guernsey are still part of UKstan"

I know in my heart that Jolly Old is no more ... it's UKstan . .. makes me very sad inside

A Day in UKstan!!

">

Aryan

'Stan' refers to your hatred of pakis and Islam, I get that, but considering the fact it's part and parcel of living under state enforced International Jewry and that none of your dreaded sand n1ggers play in the England squad, I fail to see your point?

Sorry, but I'm not ready to give up on my country yet, regardless of how much damage Jews and the political left have caused.

cc

No. You hate people. Don't put that on me

I detest some ideologies ... in this (UK)  case islam ... in your case nazism

Aryan

cc

Dunno any. If I find one I'll ask.

Are ALL Liverpool Lollypops this dense at comprehension?