Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

England is headed for the World Cup Semi Finals

Started by Aryan, July 07, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

Yes we unfortunately are inflicted with a handful of n1ggers and halfbreeds in the squad, something which decades of mass immigration and state enforced multiculturalism has caused, but regardless we are still playing better than we have in years!

I'm seriously tempted to get my Aryan ass out to Russia to watch the semis. Come on England! ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Yes we unfortunately are inflicted with a handful of n1ggers and halfbreeds in the squad, something which decades of mass immigration and state enforced multiculturalism has caused, but regardless we are still playing better than we have in years!

I'm seriously tempted to get my Aryan ass out to Russia to watch the semis. Come on England! ac_biggrin

ac_drinks

Anonymous

Anonymous

Immigration has made English football great again.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Oh Oh!!

Do you think SCOUSE may disagree with Seoul cc?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Immigration has made English football great again.

Yeah, after a colonial power has reached its zenith its decline is accompanied by an increasing reliance on refugees from the countries it's raped to provide talent and work ethic, both of which have declined in the "pure" colonialist society due to indolence and inbreeding.  Without said immigration the formerly great power will be down the shitter in short order.

I hope SCOUSE has paid his cable bill so his pasty white ass can watch the games on telly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"

Yeah, after a colonial power has reached its zenith its decline is accompanied by an increasing reliance on refugees from the countries it's raped to provide talent and work ethic, both of which have declined in the "pure" colonialist society due to indolence and inbreeding.  Without said immigration the formerly great power will be down the shitter in short order.

I hope SCOUSE has paid his cable bill so his pasty white ass can watch the games on telly.

Fuck off you guilt ridden pathetic little faggot. Those countries that are now part of the commonwealth have parliamentary democracy and civility. They should be frickin thankful idiotic libtards like yourself allow their lazy, backward third world asses in so they can send a dole check or two back to the shitholes they came from.

And how do these animals repay the hard working Brits you ask. An expensive constant state of fear feral apes will kill the locals.  Isn't multicult continuing to put the great in Great Britain.

Now get the fuck out of here you catty piece of shit and take the retarded spic maid with you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Now get the fuck out of here you catty piece of shit and take the retarded spic maid with you.

You left out the part about how you're gonna punch me in the face, and you totally let Seoul Bro off the hook.  One suspects that his post was just a tad over your pointy head, and certainly too elegant for you to comprehend.

Bricktop

Isn't Preaches American?

By some margin, the very LAST nation that should critique the colonial past of others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Isn't Preaches American?

By some margin, the very LAST nation that should critique the colonial past of others.

Oh, I quite agree.  But the US isn't doing the critiquing here, I am...and I'm making a fair comment on the eventual consequence back home that befalls any colonial power.  It's more obvious in Britain due to the longer history of the empire, not necessarily more ugly of course.  If you read any history you'll see it in all the great empires, particularly Rome.

But to respond to your attempt at flame, I'd venture that the last guy to talk about the foibles of Yankees would be a native of Convict Planet.

Anonymous

You left out the part about how you're gonna punch me in the face, and you totally let Seoul Bro off the hook.  One suspects that his post was just a tad over your pointy head, and certainly too elegant for you to comprehend.

Seoul was trolling me and it's obvious that you were oblivious to that.

Bricktop

Preaches is oblivious to many things.

Fact, logic and reason chief amongst them.

Anonymous

Seoul was trolling me and it's obvious that you were oblivious to that.

Any decent bass fisherman knows...when a four pounder turns up its nose at the Hula Popper

https://i.tackledirect.com/images/itemlargec/arbogast-g770-06-hula-popper-lure.jpg">

...that same fish will get all over a Magnum Hellbender using the "downrigger" feature.

https://www.heddonlures.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/HellbenderMagnumDownrigger.png">

And let it be noted I'm a great bass fisherman.   :yahoo:

Quote from: "Bricktop"Preaches

You're getting my ankles damp again, son.

I think I'm scheduled to guest preach in a couple of weeks... maybe I'll post my sermon for you. :evilthoughts2:

Anonymous

Fuck off you guilt ridden pathetic little faggot. Those countries that are now part of the commonwealth have parliamentary democracy and civility. They should be frickin thankful idiotic libtards like yourself allow their lazy, backward third world asses in so they can send a dole check or two back to the shitholes they came from.

And how do these animals repay the hard working Brits you ask. An expensive constant state of fear feral apes will kill the locals.  Isn't multicult continuing to put the great in Great Britain.

The British progtard versions of Peaches are doing a first rate job of destroying Britain through immigration(invasion).