Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

On a personal note...derail

Started by Berry Sweet, July 09, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I'll let tbis one fly right past ya...im really tired and I'm going to bed...

Frood

See, Mel? She's ripped off her tits.  :laugh3:
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Berry is funny...  She has for as long as I can remember (probably 10 years now) posted late at night under the influence of something or another (not that I'm an Angel either)...  It was Zopiclone at one point, and various other substances at other times.

It wasn't uncommon for her posts to be a garbled mess of characters that made no sense!

I'd poke a bit of fun at her for this occasionally, as she's pretty durable...  At one point Evs and Mimi attacked me for doing so, leading up to one banning for me there, if I recall.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I'll let tbis one fly right past ya...im really tired and I'm going to bed...

Bed is the best place for you right now!  Get there!

Rest well...

Frood

Sleep well, Berry.

Don't let your bedbugs morph into insectoid Super Mario Brothers characters and play air hockey in your hovercraft!
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Mmmm....I might call "derail" at this point.

Frood

Fair call. I tried to keep it focused on your trip.  ac_unsure
Blahhhhhh...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmmm....I might call "derail" at this point.

Hey!  I don't cry to the Mods about your posts...

Bricktop

That, Mel, is as false a statement as you've made in a good while.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"That, Mel, is as false a statement as you've made in a good while.

Bull Shit!

I typically refuse to even PM most posters, and do not PM Mods!

I have NEVER hit the report button here, nor anywhere!

Any complaint you'll see of mine, you'll see right out on the board, just as it should be!

I'm old school.  I don't Skype with RW, nor do I suck old draft dodging cock behind the scenes...

Bricktop

Your statement was "I don't cry at the mods", which I dispute...then you admit you DO cry at the mods...only not in PM, which was not suggested.

If you would like to Skype with RW, I can give you her Skype addy.

Who's cock DO you suck behind the scenes then? BTW, if you're accusing me of draft dodging, I served in the military.

Angry White Male

No Skype with RW, and the last sentence wasn't directed towards you.  I often fail to put forth my posts with absolute clarity, which does lead to issues in how they may be interpreted...

Angry White Male

You looked like you had a good time, and you deserve it.  Live your life not like I do...

I want to find the motivation to travel also.  I mope...  And I drink...  It's not good for me.

I was better off with my Ex around, even though she required the same work and attention that a canine does...  And I'm not fucking joking.

Some people are happy, some are not.  I tend to fall somewhere in the middle, I'd like to think!

Oh well...

Bricktop

Mel, you're a ball of abject misery.

Look in the mirror and tell me you don't hate what you see.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Mmmm....I might call "derail" at this point.

Hey!  I don't cry to the Mods about your posts...

Not in pm's, but you do on the board.