Started by Berry Sweet, July 09, 2018, 02:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good luck with the  bromance!

Dinky Dave and AGW are the third same sex relationship we've had on this forum. The other two both involved that heartbreaker Seoubro.

Stick to eating paste, licking windows, and of course driving a semi truck on rails. Things you're at least capable of, maybe simultaneously. Leave ridiculous accusations well enough alone though.

Dinky Dave c'mon now. No need to act out like a petulant child. I am cool with your same sex relationship with Mel. ac_biggrin

I'm glad for you that you have a union to stand by you.

Most other flies wouldn't bother.

Not that my input is needed here, but it's well known among railroaders that 75% of the intellect on a train crew is in the caboose.

Cabooses have been obsolete on freight trains for almost three decades. SBU's are in use. And since  you are living in the past we don't have someone shovelling coal either. :shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Good luck with the  bromance!

Dinky Dave and AGW are the third same sex relationship we've had on this forum. The other two both involved that heartbreaker Seoubro.

Stick to eating paste, licking windows, and of course driving a semi truck on rails. Things you're at least capable of, maybe simultaneously. Leave ridiculous accusations well enough alone though.

Dinky Dave c'mon now. No need to act out like a petulant child. I am cool with your same sex relationship with Mel. ac_biggrin

I'm glad for you that you have a union to stand by you.

Most other flies wouldn't bother.

Not that my input is needed here, but it's well known among railroaders that 75% of the intellect on a train crew is in the caboose.

Cabooses have been obsolete on freight trains for almost three decades. SBU's are in use. And since  you are living in the past we don't have someone shovelling coal either. :shock:

Is that the flashing red light at the back IHJ?

What is the purpose of that device?

cc

Quote from: "Peaches"Not that my input is needed here, but it's well known among railroaders that 75% of the intellect on a train crew is in the caboose.

I keep overestimating you and you keep letting me down  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Is that the flashing red light at the back IHJ?

What is the purpose of that device?

I've heard it called Fred, for 'flashing red end device.'

It's necessity it self explanatory.  Any motorized form of transport requires at least basic lighting for visibility, especially at night, and Fred fulfills that requirement since no more caboose!

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is Gordy still in Thailand? I've heard many times about elderly gents going on holiday there for what was meant to be 2 weeks and it turning into 6 months.  :roll:

He may be back in Oz now. Awaiting the arrival of Mrs Gordy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is Gordy still in Thailand? I've heard many times about elderly gents going on holiday there for what was meant to be 2 weeks and it turning into 6 months.  :roll:

He may be back in Oz now. Awaiting the arrival of Mrs Gordy.

I prefer to keep my maiden name. :001_tongue:

Bricktop

You're not in the frame, son. I hate to be brutal, but he hasn't mentioned your name in months. He has a new love now, possibly female.

On the other hand, I've urged him to return many times, but he says the memories are still too painful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"You're not in the frame, son. I hate to be brutal, but he hasn't mentioned your name in months. He has a new love now, possibly female.

On the other hand, I've urged him to return many times, but he says the memories are still too painful.

:laugh:

Chuck Bronson

I hope Grody is certain that what he's dragging home does not have a penis...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"I hope Grody is certain that what he's dragging home does not have a penis...

:swoon:

Chuck Bronson

cc

From some of the "ladies" we saw in Patong Beach,

and knowing Gordo's penchant for beauties

I'm guessin he wouldn't care
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Has he even checked yet?

I'm sure GORDY is married to a real lady.

Frood

Maybe he picked up a Wild Boar?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Maybe he picked up a Wild Boar?

Let's assume the best and be happy for GORDY.