Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Meanwhile, in Merrie Olde England...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 10, 2018, 09:51:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Multi-tools are a no-no!  A Nicht-Nicht!  Thumbs down if you're caught with one.

You use your damn teeth the next time you need to rip open a package or strip/cut some wire!

http://i67.tinypic.com/24es8sw.jpg">

Bricktop

Always have been, as in Oz.

UNLESS you have a lawful purpose for carrying one...such as tradesmen, cutting boxes etc.

Nothing to see here...move along.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Multi-tools are a no-no!  A Nicht-Nicht!  Thumbs down if you're caught with one.

You use your damn teeth the next time you need to rip open a package or strip/cut some wire!

Because it can be used as a weapon?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Because it can be used as a weapon?

So can my superior intellect, but you don't see that banned...  Actually, yes you do!

But seriously, anything can be used as a weapon.  I doubt gangsters are rolling hard with Leatherman multi-tools...

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Multi-tools are a no-no!  A Nicht-Nicht!  Thumbs down if you're caught with one.

Look at those two proud moronic leeches gloating over nothing.  :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

It's just a damn multi-tool, for crying out loud!   :laugh:  

It's not like they caught someone in the downtown core waving around a machete!

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's just a damn multi-tool, for crying out loud!   :laugh:  

ac_biggrin   ikr?

I have one in my car with my emergency pack and first aid kit. No big deal.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Always have been, as in Oz.

UNLESS you have a lawful purpose for carrying one...such as tradesmen, cutting boxes etc.

Nothing to see here...move along.

You and your people are just silly.

England has much bigger problems than a tinkerer carrying a multi-tool in his pocket, which has a 101 uses.

Stop defending silly laws, and tell your Brothers (and Sisters) in Blue to start cracking misbehaving migrant skull, instead of hassling working man.

Bricktop

It is an unalwful to carry an offensive weapon. Some objects are declared unlawful by definition...such as knives, clubs, coshes, knuckle dusters and so on.

Others are classified as a weapon dependent on the circumstances within which the conveyance is taking place. In those situations, it is generally incumbent upon the carrier to prove he was carrying said implement for a lawful purpose. So, as an example, a man is seen walking along a busy street with a large and menacing baling hook slung over his shoulder. He may be considered to be carrying an offensive weapon.

However, he states that he is on his way to work on the docks as a stevedore. He establishes lawful purpose.

A young woman is carrying a comb of the style that has a long pointed handle. She is holding it menacingly, and admits she is looking for another person with whom she is in conflict with the intent of stabbing her with the pointed end. She is carrying an offensive weapon.

Simple, really.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"It's just a damn multi-tool, for crying out loud!   :laugh:  

ac_biggrin   ikr?

Why would you carry such a device? Does it include a blade?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Why would you carry such a device? Does it include a blade?

Stop being such a fag, Brick...   :laugh:

Bricktop

I'm teaching you something, dumpkopf. Pay attention.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"It is an unalwful to carry an offensive weapon. Some objects are declared unlawful by definition...such as knives, clubs, coshes, knuckle dusters and so on.

Others are classified as a weapon dependent on the circumstances within which the conveyance is taking place. In those situations, it is generally incumbent upon the carrier to prove he was carrying said implement for a lawful purpose. So, as an example, a man is seen walking along a busy street with a large and menacing baling hook slung over his shoulder. He may be considered to be carrying an offensive weapon.

However, he states that he is on his way to work on the docks as a stevedore. He establishes lawful purpose.

A young woman is carrying a comb of the style that has a long pointed handle. She is holding it menacingly, and admits she is looking for another person with whom she is in conflict with the intent of stabbing her with the pointed end. She is carrying an offensive weapon.

Simple, really.

Not simple. Retarded.

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

ac_biggrin   ikr?

Why would you carry such a device? Does it include a blade?

Emergency Preparedness and of course.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Well, I'm afraid if I pulled you over, you'd be in the back of the patrol car.

Carrying an offensive weapon. With your record, that would be 3 months.

Chuck Bronson

Hey, you can't search shit without reasonable grounds!