Replies: 8533
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:18:49 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Hey Preaches...

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""Fun" is the whole point, you jackanape.

Do you think anyone gives a flying fornication what you think or believe? Or what I believe, for that matter.

This is a web forum, not Fox News or CNN.

I can't believe I thought that extremist narcissistic wanker would be a good contributor.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"I can't believe I thought that extremist narcissistic wanker would be a good contributor.

Hey, you wanted me banned, Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un, but luckily Fash has come to her senses, and has realized what a valuable contribution I actually am!

Now she just barely stomachs me, but I am happy with that...

Bricktop

I can't believe I thought that extremist narcissistic wanker would be a good contributor.

Chill, 'bro.

We all make mistakes.

I once thought Scouse was jewish.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"I once thought Scouse was jewish.

How do we know he isn't?

As far as I know, I am the only one here that has posted DNA testing results...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "seoulbro"I can't believe I thought that extremist narcissistic wanker would be a good contributor.

Hey, you wanted me banned, Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un, but luckily Fash has come to her senses, and has realized what a valuable contribution I actually am!

Now she just barely stomachs me, but I am happy with that...

You have to make every thread about yourself..

People have asked me privately to ban you, but Seoul wasn't one of them.

Bricktop

Whereas I have always asked you publically.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"People have asked me privately to ban you, but Seoul wasn't one of them.

So they don't have the balls to post this request up front and personal on the forum, hey?  SHOCKING!

NOW you know why I do NOT like posters treating anonymous forums like FaceBook, using the PM feature more than actually posting, and trying to control the board like one would a closed FaceBook group.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"You have to make every thread about yourself..

It's kind of hard not to do this, unless I jack someone else's account.  See how that works?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Whereas I have always asked you publically.

I'll give you credit for this.

However, you trying to privately convince Real Woman not to communicate with me sort of negates this...

Bricktop

It's kind of hard not to do this, unless I jack someone else's account. See how that works?

Especially when you're a narcissist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
It's kind of hard not to do this, unless I jack someone else's account. See how that works?

Especially when you're a narcissist.

And very insecure.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Whereas I have always asked you publically.

I'll give you credit for this.

However, you trying to privately convince Real Woman not to communicate with me sort of negates this...

We've discussed this...over and over. IF that conversation was so private, how is it that you are aware of it? Idiot.

No secret was made of my request to RW to ignore you. There was a clear and rational reason for this, which had more to do with her own medical condition than your insecurity and egotism. I would offer the same advice to any other female in the forum; do not engage directly with Mel. Just as when you offered Berry a phone and she politely declined.

Its not me, sunshine. Its you.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"We've discussed this...over and over. IF that conversation was so private, how is it that you are aware of it? Idiot.

I'm aware of things, because I have been posting on these boards for longer than any of you have.  Not from the BF side, but from the Vancouver side.  Connections, if you can even call them that, were made over time simply due to longevity...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"And very insecure.

It's not fitting for a forum Admin to actively join in on attacking a poster for no reason.  Then again, I forgot you were cut from the same cloth as Evs and Mimi are.

I thought you might change, but that was wishful thinking...

Chuck Bronson

And Fash?  The next time someone PM's you requesting my ban, you tell them to talk to me, on the board.

I am a level-headed gent, and if there's some issue that needs to be worked out, I am willing to work that issue out with said posters.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview