Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Hey Preaches...

Started by Bricktop, July 14, 2018, 12:02:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"And Fash?  The next time someone PM's you requesting my ban, you tell them to talk to me, on the board.

I am a level-headed gent, and if there's some issue that needs to be worked out, I am willing to work that issue out with said posters.

It was me asshole.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"It was me asshole.

What's the problem?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"It was me asshole.

What's the problem?

You are a whiny little shit that shits up  the main board. At the very least you should be confined to this sub, but the gutless owner disagrees with me.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hello, me. :JC_howdy:

Nice to see you again me. How am I doing?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are a whiny little shit that shits up  the main board. At the very least you should be confined to this sub, but the gutless owner disagrees with me.

As for the "Whiny Little Shit" label, I'm not the one secretly whining to the Mods and Admin for the banning of any poster.  In fact, I have never sent even one PM to any of them whining, in all my years here.

Now, which one of my latest threads has "shit up" the main board?  If you could provide a link, we could examine the thread.  Or better yet, if my content quality is not up to your 'high standards,' perhaps you could start higher quality threads, which would then trump my 'lower quality' threads?  Just an idea, as that's how these forums, and the thread flow dynamics, generally work.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You are a whiny little shit that shits up  the main board. At the very least you should be confined to this sub, but the gutless owner disagrees with me.

As for the "Whiny Little Shit" label, I'm not the one secretly whining to the Mods and Admin for the banning of any poster.  In fact, I have never sent even one PM to any of them whining, in all my years here.

Now, which one of my latest threads has "shit up" the main board?  If you could provide a link, we could examine the thread.  Or better yet, if my content quality is not up to your 'high standards,' perhaps you could start higher quality threads, which would then trump my 'lower quality' threads?  Just an idea, as that's how these forums, and the thread flow dynamics, generally work.

She wasn't secret about it..

Shen Li hasn't exactly been shy about which posters she doesn't like .

She's always called you an attention w@@@e and and an effeminate crybaby, you know that.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"She wasn't secret about it..

She's always called you an attention w@@@e and and an effeminate crybaby, you know that.

I would say sending you a personal PM, is being secretive...  Not that I give a fuck.  You know how I roll.

And I don't care what she calls me, or what she thinks of me.  That is inconsequential.

My point is, I am what I am, and I never resort to this 'let's be fake friends and PM each other all day long' shit...  this mentality.

Take that fucking crap to FaceBook, where it belongs.  Or if you're RW, take that shit to Skype, and fucking leave it there too!

Besides, I rarely even interact with Chum Li, so her problems are far beyond what I could have ever potentially caused her here...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Shen Li"

You're doing great considering you're on of my alters.

:laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

She wasn't secret about it..

He makes Preaches look masculine by comparison. A sickening little insecure crybaby.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

You're doing great considering you're on of my alters.

:laugh3:

I saw that. But, you are one of my alters.  :001_tongue:

Bricktop

Bricktop

Oh.

Sorry.

150 people were butchered in Pakistan by suicide bombers.

That better?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"He makes Preaches look masculine by comparison. A sickening little insecure crybaby.

So my non-masculinity is to blame?  

I can roll hard here, if you want me to...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview