The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

What is Friend?

Started by Berry Sweet, July 15, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

I need to be choosey on who to help, lol learned my lesson the careless way.  This one guy when I was in high school I keep lending him money during my last year, reaching over $600 USD only to find out from another friend of mine he's been gambling the whole time.  $600 was a lot to me when I get $5 as lunch money and saved it up from left over change, then another guy when I was in university I know owe over $12,000 USD, and asked me for help, I just made some lame BS excuse saying I lent all my money another gambler, lol.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I need to be choosey on who to help, lol learned my lesson the careless way.  This one guy when I was in high school I keep lending him money during my last year, reaching over $600 USD only to find out from another friend of mine he's been gambling the whole time.  $600 was a lot to me when I get $5 as lunch money and saved it up from left over change, then another guy when I was in university I know owe over $12,000 USD, and asked me for help, I just made some lame BS excuse saying I lent all my money another gambler, lol.

Gamblers are as bad or worse than druggies.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Zetsu"I need to be choosey on who to help, lol learned my lesson the careless way.  This one guy when I was in high school I keep lending him money during my last year, reaching over $600 USD only to find out from another friend of mine he's been gambling the whole time.  $600 was a lot to me when I get $5 as lunch money and saved it up from left over change, then another guy when I was in university I know owe over $12,000 USD, and asked me for help, I just made some lame BS excuse saying I lent all my money another gambler, lol.

Gamblers are as bad or worse as druggies.

They surely are  ac_unsure ,  at least there are some druggies that are successful in life, but I've never seen a person that is successful in gambling or manage to make a living out of it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"

They surely are  ac_unsure ,  at least there are some druggies that are successful in life, but I've never seen a person that is successful in gambling or manage to make a living out of it.

Gamblers and junkies lack discipline.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I strongly agree too, I don't care much what they do with themselves, but just wish they don't drag everyone down with them.  I mean both of them are 2 of the 5 sins that lead to disaster in Chinese culture, think the other 3 are prostitution, alcohol addiction and being a bum/loser on the streets, lol.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I strongly agree too, I don't care much what they do with themselves, but just wish they don't drag everyone down with them.  I mean both of them are 2 of the 5 sins that lead to disaster in Chinese culture, think the other 3 are prostitution, alcohol addiction and being a bum/loser on the streets, lol.

People with addictions are a burden on their families.