Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What is Friend?

Started by Berry Sweet, July 15, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/21/4d/f4214dcf12addae4179ff13bcd174982.jpg">

Chuck Bronson

A friend is someone that doesn't fucking want something every time there is communication.  There are a few people left like this, but not many.

I do not surround myself with people that make it their mission to live their lives by always wanting something from others.  I keep in touch with one friend who lives in Chilliwack...  I could win $50,000,000, and he wouldn't ask for a fucking dime, even though he's working poor...

Odinson

You dont need to put on pants for friends..

There is mutual gain between friends.

Acquaintances are numerous and useless... But a lot of people think they are their friends.

Acquaintances suck your energy... They feed on it.

Real friends are few and they are comfortable around the house.. They do not suck your energy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/21/4d/f4214dcf12addae4179ff13bcd174982.jpg">

I think the cookie monster is right.

Anonymous

True friends.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFj-cBKtQqOif7SRY_00QU2bDWY7vRJXCGDUw2edFWsFyoj0vt">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f4/21/4d/f4214dcf12addae4179ff13bcd174982.jpg">

:laugh:

Zetsu

I have to strongly agree with Mel here, seen a lot of ppl myself that can't even manage their own personal lives and just keep asking you to lend them money, but technically it's giving money to them since they'll never pay you back and just keep asking for more.  But thank god my best friend I've known since at age of 5 never have this problem, he makes 100K USD a year in the medical industry, and I'm forever grateful to have a friend like him, meanwhile fk the gamblers, welfare trash, or anyone happen to be born with a very low AQ/IQ, if they just all happen to magically die somewhere in the corner, the world would be a much better place than today.
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I have to strongly agree with Mel here, seen a lot of ppl myself that can't even manage their own personal lives and just keep asking you to lend them money, but technically it's giving money to them since they'll never pay you back and just keep asking for more.  But thank god my best friend I've known since at age of 5 never have this problem, he makes 100K USD a year in the medical industry, and I'm forever grateful to have a friend like him, meanwhile fk the gamblers, welfare trash, or anyone happen to be born with a very low AQ/IQ, if they just all happen to magically die somewhere in the corner, the world would be a much better place than today.

The world will never run out of trashy people. Trudeau will welcome them from all corners of the world and give us the bill for keeping them. He's so generous.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"I have to strongly agree with Mel here, seen a lot of ppl myself that can't even manage their own personal lives and just keep asking you to lend them money, but technically it's giving money to them since they'll never pay you back and just keep asking for more.  But thank god my best friend I've known since at age of 5 never have this problem, he makes 100K USD a year in the medical industry, and I'm forever grateful to have a friend like him, meanwhile fk the gamblers, welfare trash, or anyone happen to be born with a very low AQ/IQ, if they just all happen to magically die somewhere in the corner, the world would be a much better place than today.

Friends today have changed.  I do agree it is hard to find real friends.  I've dropped a lot and my circle is mega tiny.  

I do not help people anymore nor do I lend out money.  Too many of those kinds of people.  I am one of the very few that's left.  I had a friend who wanted to hide money from her family...i held $5000 cash for 6 months...didnt touch it.  I've known her for 10 years not gonna fuck her over for $5g.  I got a surprise for hanging onto it for her.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Friends today have changed.  I do agree it is hard to find real friends.  I've dropped a lot and my circle is mega tiny.  

I do not help people anymore nor do I lend out money.  Too many of those kinds of people.  I am one of the very few that's left.  I had a friend who wanted to hide money from her family...i held $5000 cash for 6 months...didnt touch it.  I've known her for 10 years not gonna fuck her over for $5g.  I got a surprise for hanging onto it for her.

Unfortunately what you say is true, and seen enough myself from my family, 2 of my uncle from my mom's side were gambling addicts and costed us over 100K USD just so they wouldn't get beaten up.  And same goes for at least one my dad's friends too he had known them since he was young, though my dad background is still very mysterious to me,  he rarely talks about his problems or accomplishments.  But ya.. I just only keep in contact with my best friend and a few other close ppl that are worth hanging out with.

It's cool that you were able to help out your friend, meanwhile I would never trust my money with anyone, except for my best friend and a few other ppl from my mom's temple.  It's amazing the problems money can bring into our lives, destroy friendship or even the most professional business partners or get ppl killed.

Zetsu

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

The world will never run out of trashy people. Trudeau will welcome them from all corners of the world and give us the bill for keeping them. He's so generous.

Lol he's only generous with other ppl's money and fruits of labour, but never his own.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Unfortunately what you say is true, and seen enough myself from my family, 2 of my uncle from my mom's side were gambling addicts and costed us over 100K USD just so they wouldn't get beaten up.  And same goes for at least one my dad's friends too he had known them since he was young, though my dad background is still very mysterious to me,  he rarely talks about his problems or accomplishments.  But ya.. I just only keep in contact with my best friend and a few other close ppl that are worth hanging out with.

It's cool that you were able to help out your friend, meanwhile I would never trust my money with anyone, except for my best friend and a few other ppl from my mom's temple.  It's amazing the problems money can bring into our lives, destroy friendship or even the most professional business partners or get ppl killed.

Yeah I'm not helping anyone anymore.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yeah I'm not helping anyone anymore.

I typically avoid 'helping' people.  I have been generous occasionally, but that is on my terms, and I always consider it a gift, because you KNOW you won't ever get it back...

Bricktop

I'm happy to help anyone who needs it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm happy to help anyone who needs it.

I help people too if I can, but not with a constant open wallet out, throwing money around like a drunken sailor!