I AM EXPOSED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 15, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Its no biggie...just adds to the fun.

Don't be so serious.

Erica Mena

BT, I'm curious

Do you squat when you piss ? This back and forth gossip girl shit is a bit too much now
<t></t>

Bricktop

My toiletry ritual is my own concern, tyvm.

And stop picking on us girls.

Get your own. I believe Dinky Dianna is looking for love.

Anonymous

Bricktop

Quote from: "Easy $$$$"Aaron talks way too much. Discustoid...

Fixed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Easy $$$$"Aaron smokes way too much. Discustoid...

You are obsessed with us Twenty Dollars.

Chuck Bronson

Semen seems to be obsessed with people who choose to smoke.  Over and over again with it, it's his odd obsession.  Even people who don't smoke, are dirty smelly smokers in his twisted vision.

The guy is a buifune!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Semen seems to be obsessed with people who choose to smoke.  Over and over again with it, it's his odd obsession.  Even people who don't smoke, are dirty smelly smokers in his twisted vision.

The guy is a buifune!

He keeps repeating people's shortcomings because he is not intelligent enough to hold up his end of a conversation..

It's all he has when posters point out he's an imbecile who can't follow a discussion.

Chuck Bronson

He's not adaptable at all.  Look at Memebee...  It's nothing but Mimi and Semen going back on forth, every day, on the same topic, the same subject, over and over and over again.

That's what he does.  Well, what they do.

Repetitive boringness is entertaining to some posters, but I like a more diverse posting environment than 70 year old bums following people around with such lame insults as 'you smell like cigarette smoke,' even when some of those posters don't actually even smoke.

It's a sign of a defective brain, to which there is no shortage of around these forums.

Bricktop

Odd that it is in those forums which you infest.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"Odd that it is in those forums which you infest.

What are you trying to say here?  I only post at this forum...

Bricktop

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Semen seems to be obsessed with people who choose to smoke.  Over and over again with it, it's his odd obsession.  Even people who don't smoke, are dirty smelly smokers in his twisted vision.

The guy is a buifune!

He keeps repeating people's shortcomings because he is not intelligent enough to hold up his end of a conversation..

It's all he has when posters point out he's an imbecile who can't follow a discussion.
yes that is his way.  if you logically challenge his views he can never argue for them, he just goes for the easy insult, and always uncreative stupid insults like someone is a smoker, is fat, or jealous of him.  and they are usually accompanied by the same stupid picture spammed endlessly (he probably posted a dishwasher pic to scouse over a hundred times)

I have told him several times.  people on forums generally don't care if other people smoke.  they do care if someone behaves like a total idiot, like TD (seamajor) does.  Which is why he is banned on at least one forum and is a laughing stock on at least two others.

caskur

Banning people is stupid unless they post illegal pictures or spammed...

if they're annoying, that isn't a good enough reason to ban them...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"You attempt to post at Vesna's boghole.

I have posted at Vesna's boghole, or with Vesna, for over 15 years now.

Sometimes I have to proxy up just to remind them that I'm still around...  It boils her blood!   :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview