Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I AM EXPOSED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 15, 2018, 07:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

OK.

Its true.

After all these years, it took a relative outsider to discover the truth.

I AM SHEN LI!!!

Caskur has caught me out and exposed my troll at Pissed Off.

"Shen Li wants to have sex with me...

she said, "fuck off fatty"...  to me.

So upon closer inspection, I decided to check out Shen Li posts only to discover that Shen Li isn't a lesbian Asian ho, but Rotwang's alter... only took two seconds.

Flea, you were too slow... you should have worked it out the first time you were attacked.

Rotwang, you're an amateur. Crikey!!!"

I'm sorry to all my friends for my deception, which took around 10 years to perfect. But I am a patient troll. Shen Li will be retired now, and you will hear no more from her.

ac_blush

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK.

Its true.

I AM SHEN LI!!!

So upon closer inspection, I decided to check out Shen Li posts only to discover that Shen Li isn't a lesbian Asian ho, but Rotwang's alter... only took two seconds.

Flea, you were too slow... you should have worked it out the first time you were attacked.

I'm sorry to all my friends for my deception, which took around 10 years to perfect. But I am a patient troll. Shen Li will be retired now, and you will hear no more from her.

ac_blush

You shouldn't have stuck your face in mine...

I've been exposing trolls for years.

aaron doesn't believe it though, that little punk is dumber than feral's hair extensions.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"OK.

Its true.

I AM SHEN LI!!!

ac_blush

You are the master. You couldn't pull the wool over caskur's eyes. She's as sharp as a wet blanket.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Quote from: "seoulbro"
You are the master. You couldn't pull the wool over caskur's eyes. She's as sharp as a wet blanket.

I know!!!

When she started posting here, I was aware of her notoriety as a troll exposer. I just hoped she wouldn't notice. I tried deflecting her attention by discussing photography, but she's far too vigilant to be distracted.

I suppose I should also admit my other doppelgangers, now that I am exposed as a multi-character troll.

I am also Dinky Dianna, kiebers, RW and Joe.

There, I feel better now its all out in the open.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"

I know!!!

When she started posting here, I was aware of her notoriety as a troll exposer. I just hoped she wouldn't notice. I tried deflecting her attention by discussing photography, but she's far too vigilant to be distracted.

I suppose I should also admit my other doppelgangers, now that I am exposed as a multi-character troll.

I will now also retire this nick in the coming days. Damn you again, Caskur. Damn you to hell, you super sleuth.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I know!!!

Now now... don't talk anymore shit... everyone knows you aren't Dinky Di Dope.

I caught you out with the Shen Li alter... suck it up buttercup...  ac_cool
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I know!!!

And I believe you are me as well.

caskur

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

I know!!!

I will now also retire this nick in the coming days. Damn you again, Caskur. Damn you to hell, you super sleuth.

ffs, you have a possum for an avatar... a Down's sufferer would be more appropo.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

I know!!!

And I believe you are me as well.

Ah. Oops.

Yep, I forgot that one. ac_blush

But that's it. All my alts are now out in the open.

Oh...wait...does anyone remember Inked Angel?

caskur

Fash,...

I'm sick to death of idiot trolls and trolling....

I'm going back to post at 3rd Rail where the nutters are more predictable but I will come in here posting up weather shots when I get some more.

Steven.... play troll games with other idiots. I'm not interested.
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Hey, YOU started the "troll game" by claiming I was Shen Li.

FYI, she has been around these forums a LOT longer than I, and is a personal friend of Fash, with whom she has spoken on many occassions.

You fucked up, not me. I just made light of the insinuation, as did everyone else who knows that Shen is a real person.

Quit pouting. Nobody is put out. Have a laugh.

caskur

Quote from: "Bricktop"Hey, YOU started the "troll game" by claiming I was Shen Li.

FYI, she has been around these forums a LOT longer than I, and is a personal friend of Fash, with whom she has spoken on many occassions.

You fucked up, not me. I just made light of the insinuation, as did everyone else who knows that Shen is a real person.

Quit pouting. Nobody is put out. Have a laugh.

I didn't fuck up... I looked up Shen Li post history and YOUR posts were there.

See you later!~

my face >>>>>  :roll:
- Andy Warhol

Bricktop

Please yourself.

No need for you to leave...

caskur

OK, I have to apologize to Bricktop for my blunder.

Peaches pointed out at PO in his screen cap the quote. My screen cap doesn't show a quote.

As for Shen Li, tell that whore I don't root Asians...
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview