Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Hey Bucko

Started by Wienie, July 17, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wienie"You've made very known your hate for other people of race different than your own Mel. Are you lonely or just a true fucking basket case? You know that offer is still open any time you choose to make the call. Just do it buddy, your next wife will love you for it.

How dare a white person point out shortcomings in people of different races. Mel must not have gotten the memo that that is a privilege reserved  only for non whites.

It's the biggest con job out and don't let them get away with it....
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Cry me a river, Justine.

I'm not crying.  Just stating facts.

It is what it is.  How they run their forum is not my business.

However, I am flattered that Mimi and Evs personal little retard (Oscar) feels the need to follow me around from forum to forum.  I truly am flattered.

The company you keep...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Oscar is just a spamming fag, that happens to be best friends with Mimi and Evs (off line).  Odd that the old goof likes to follow me around, but not really surprising knowing he is best friends with Mimi and Evs.  The company you keep...

The good thing is, is that he has ass cancer, and should be hopefully dead soon.

Oscar is a discussion killing forum cancer. There's no denying that. But, I don't wish real cancer on anyone.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "seoulbro"Oscar is a discussion killing forum cancer. There's no denying that. But, I don't wish real cancer on anyone.

I do.  Pieces of shit get what they deserve in this case.

Hopefully it's a slow and painful ending.  Sometimes the world works in funny ways, and everything works out as planned in the end!   :laugh:

Wazzzup

I don't wish cancer on Oscar but he should have been banned long ago.  He is the worst poster I have ever seen anywhere even worse than psycho special ed--SMP and Idiot Semen Major.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't wish cancer on Oscar but he should have been banned long ago.  He is the worst poster I have ever seen anywhere even worse than psycho special ed--SMP and Idiot Semen Major.

He is off-line friends with Mimi and Evs ('the friends you keep,' they say...), so he will NEVER be banned nor dealt with properly there.  He has free roam to shit up every single thread, and every single topic non-stop 24/7.  Always has...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I don't wish cancer on Oscar but he should have been banned long ago.  He is the worst poster I have ever seen anywhere even worse than psycho special ed--SMP and Idiot Semen Major.

On the rare occasions that he posts here, either Cronus or myself have to move his posts to RR..

He derails discussions with personal attacks..

I do pray he will be cured of any illness he has.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
On the rare occasions that he posts here, either Cronus or myself have to move his posts to RR..

He derails discussions with personal attacks..

The idiot is 70 years old, and has never been able to make one single contributory post ever.  Literally has fried his brain.

That's why I wonder why Mimi and Evs fawn over him so hard...  It's beyond something that I care to understand.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Wienie"You've made very known your hate for other people of race different than your own Mel. Are you lonely or just a true fucking basket case? You know that offer is still open any time you choose to make the call. Just do it buddy, your next wife will love you for it.

How dare a white person point out shortcomings in people of different races. Mel must not have gotten the memo that that is a privilege reserved  only for non whites.

Whites should know their place. Be scapegoated for everything, pay for everyone else's fake tears and don't complain or they are racists.
 Not only was Oscar a forum cancer but he was the perfect model of the liberal hypocrite racist.

I remember posting an article about blacks deliberately looking for whites to beat up after a black cop shot a black person armed with a gun,

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/">http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... e-drivers/">http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/

and Oscar said they deserved it.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"and Oscar said they deserved it.

He's so far out to lunch, it's unbelievable...  Understandable now why Mimi fawns over idiots like that...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup" Not only was Oscar a forum cancer but he was the perfect model of the liberal hypocrite racist.

I remember posting an article about blacks deliberately looking for whites to beat up after a black cop shot a black person armed with a gun,

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/">http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video- ... e-drivers/">http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-milwaukee-agitators-shout-black-power-attack-white-drivers/

and Oscar said they deserved it.

I can't stand white hating white progtards like Oscar. And when I  heard the coward is a draft dodger, I would beat the shit out of him if I met him.

Bricktop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview