Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Hey Bucko

Started by Wienie, July 17, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wienie

You've made very known your hate for other people of race different than your own Mel. Are you lonely or just a true fucking basket case? You know that offer is still open any time you choose to make the call. Just do it buddy, your next wife will love you for it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"You've made very known your hate for other people of race different than your own Mel. Are you lonely or just a true fucking basket case? You know that offer is still open any time you choose to make the call. Just do it buddy, your next wife will love you for it.

Get a room you two..

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wienie"You've made very known your hate for other people of race different than your own Mel. Are you lonely or just a true fucking basket case? You know that offer is still open any time you choose to make the call. Just do it buddy, your next wife will love you for it.

How dare a white person point out shortcomings in people of different races. Mel must not have gotten the memo that that is a privilege reserved  only for non whites.

Chuck Bronson

Oscar is just a spamming fag, that happens to be best friends with Mimi and Evs (off line).  Odd that the old goof likes to follow me around, but not really surprising knowing he is best friends with Mimi and Evs.  The company you keep...

The good thing is, is that he has ass cancer, and should be hopefully dead soon.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"That's not very cool.

What isn't?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Hoping someone dies from arse cancer.

I've known a few people from these forums that have died.  Have personally met one in person.

How it works is, and I once explained this to Real Woman also...  These are (supposed to be) anonymous forums, and as such your behaviour is judged by what you put forth.

When RW was attacking me non-stop, I wanted her to stop and question whether or not what she was doing was to be part of her lasting 'legacy'...

I think she finally understood.

Oscar does NOT understand ANYTHING.  He has fried his brain with booze, and as such is not even receptive to the slightest amount of intelligent communication.

He was a leech when he dodged into Canada from the US, was a leech all his life, and still remains a leech.

If he had, even just at one point in his life, posted something 'good,'  I may have a different opinion.

As it stands now?  Good riddance, and enjoy the ass cancer.  Mimi and Evs will be there to suck it out, I'm sure, so he's covered.

Don't EVER feel sorry for trash.  They get what they deserve.  And he is trash.

Chuck Bronson

His own kids won't even shed a tear, so why do you give a fuck about that idiot?

Fuck him.

Frood

This is why we can't have nice things or discussions.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"This is why we can't have nice things or discussions.

I hope you're not holding Mel up as the sole exemplar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

How dare a white person point out shortcomings in people of different races. Mel must not have gotten the memo that that is a privilege reserved  only for non whites.

Whites should know their place. Be scapegoated for everything, pay for everyone else's fake tears and don't complain or they are racists.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"This is why we can't have nice things or discussions.

You are exactly right.  The Mimi's, the Evs, and the Oscars have made it all but impossible to have any decent discussion over at their forum (the three run the show there), so I truly hope this board never attempts to emulate their format...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview