The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

I had a quarrel with an indian man today

Started by jaysings, August 29, 2013, 11:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"English is the hardest language in the world to learn.  From what I have heard from asian people, learning english has been a serious struggle for them...i guess the translation from mandarin or cantonese to english is very screwed up....half the time it don't make sense....so in this case, it's like learning a while new alien language from another planet!

Other languages translate easier, so those people have a better time learning english.

Some Asians consider learning English the most stressful thing they will ever do in their entire lives..

We know English is a universal language and if you want to advance in your career anywhere English is a prerequisite..

This is why Asians spend so much money and time on learning the language.

Chickenfeets

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"
 :o  :o  :shock:  :shock:

I am sweeter than fucking sugar.

don't i know it baby...you can sweeten my grits anytime..... :mrgreen:

What is your grits, Obvious li?  :?:  is this to be like your coffee bottoms of the cup?

jaysings

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"English is the hardest language in the world to learn.  From what I have heard from asian people, learning english has been a serious struggle for them...i guess the translation from mandarin or cantonese to english is very screwed up....half the time it don't make sense....so in this case, it's like learning a while new alien language from another planet!

Other languages translate easier, so those people have a better time learning english.

so now i end up using chinese-to- english dictionary to translate what i'm gonna read

but recently, i realized why we screwed up when we involuntarily turned our Chinese meaning into english version.the reason is because some of us haven't really caught up the meaning of Chinese words, and it turns out that the words make sense to us,but we haven't understood them entirely.

Odinson

I started speaking and writing in english in the 3rd grade. English is actually a pretty lame language. Easy to learn.

Chickenfeets

I will be hoping this is true. so I can learn my english to better.

Your english is good Odinson. I am learning all ready. :-)

Odinson

Quote from: "Chickenfeets"I will be hoping this is true. so I can learn my english to better.

Your english is good Odinson. I am learning all ready. :-)

I need to hone it a little bit.