Started by Frood, July 20, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

3 days later and all I can see is 3 day old articles ... I wonder why?  :wink:

Google "german bus stabbings iranian" ... nada

I even saw here " must be ill" or similar
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

3 days and ZERO followup - What else is new when it's an islamic .. . refusal to follow up on motive and / or "Oh My, he must be mentally ill" or similar garbage when an islamic attacks the very  believers that his islamic books tells him to attack .. if he chooses to serve allah in the role of jihadi instead of being just a mere "settler" for allah

News Flash: Shiaism is a small part of overall  islam. Anyone saying Shia, while not as numerous,  are any different is naive.

Iran country has by far the largest terror network in the world and there have been many attacks throughout the West by Iranians .. including one in the US that was by via a Govt agency ... and several independent jihad operators in EU and USA ..  quite a few in fact when Shiaism is a mere 12-15% of all islamics

Chuck Bronson

They must ban all sharp objects now, and then tell the media to continue endorsing the 'fact' that mass immigration is only a great thing for everyone...

Lance Leftardashian

This knife wielding bus rider didn't know what he was doing was wrong as it is permissable to stab infidels in his culture.
I care, you pay

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Lance Leftardashian"This knife wielding bus rider didn't know what he was doing was wrong as it is permissable to stab infidels in his culture.

yep and that's why their culture needs to be kept away from ours.

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Just crazy. Still, why is Germany allowing screwballs in.

My people did some bad things from 1939 to 1945, and for this we must be willing to show the World just how quickly we can now destroy ourselves.

It's marvelous what we're doing now, isn't it?  We're gonna show the World just how it must be done to right past wrongs!

As we both know the wrong side won the war, and what we have today are genocidal Communists, the very people Hitler opposed and fought against, ruling Europe under the guise of the EU. It's the same anti-white vermin, they've just re-branded themselves. Merkel should be tried for treason, she and her ilk despise Germany, white people and Europe as a whole. Their intended plan is to eradicate borders and merge all nations together, first in Europe and then globally.

But, but, but... thank god we defeated Hitler and allowed the Red Terror to flourish and spread right??

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Just crazy. Still, why is Germany allowing screwballs in.

My people did some bad things from 1939 to 1945, and for this we must be willing to show the World just how quickly we can now destroy ourselves.

It's marvelous what we're doing now, isn't it?  We're gonna show the World just how it must be done to right past wrongs!

As we both know the wrong side won the war, and what we have today are genocidal Communists, the very people Hitler opposed and fought against, ruling Europe under the guise of the EU. It's the same anti-white vermin, they've just re-branded themselves. Merkel should be tried for treason, she and her ilk despise Germany, white people and Europe as a whole. Their intended plan is to eradicate borders and merge all nations together, first in Europe and then globally.

But, but, but... thank god we defeated Hitler and allowed the Red Terror to flourish and spread right??

Communists, fascists, same shit, different pile.

Aryan

Communism has killed many, many more people than any so called Fascist party or organisation.

You would think it was the other way around judging by some people's attitudes.  Which symbol do you think would gain the most negative attention if brandished in the street, a Communist Hammer and Sickle or a Swastika?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Communism has killed many, many more people than any so called Fascist party or organisation.

You would think it was the other way around judging by some people's attitudes.  Which symbol do you think would gain the most negative attention if brandished in the street, a Communist Hammer and Sickle or a Swastika?

Neither commies nor fascists trust the free market. The Western and Eastern way of life is built on the entrepreneurial spirit which of course encourages innovation. Do you want living standards like Venezuela? Put a commie or fascist regime in and you'll get your wish.

cc

QuoteCommunists, fascists, same shit, different pile.

Exactly. Both are totalitarian. Both are master / slave systems run by the top with zero representation of the people under them

For "regular people" life is the same under both

It's difficult for sane people to understand why anyone would advocate for their own slavery

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"

Exactly. Both are totalitarian. Both are master / slave systems run by the top with zero representation of the people under them

It's difficult for sane people to understand why anyone would advocate for their own slavery

It's ironic how similar Peaches and Scouse are. Both are suspicious of the free enterprise system, individual liberty and both have their pet bogemen, white racists in Peaches case and Scouse sees Jews around every corner. Maybe we should call them Peaches and Cream.

cc

Quote "similar" .... "suspicious of .. individual liberty" .. "pet bogemen"
Bang on accurate

QuotePeaches and Cream
Fitting

A peach and a Liverpool Lollypop

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc"

It's ironic how similar Peaches and Scouse are. Both are suspicious of the free enterprise system, individual liberty and both have their pet bogemen, white racists in Peaches case and Scouse sees Jews around every corner. Maybe we should call them Peaches and Cream.

I hadn't thought about it, but I suppose there are some similarities..

Having said that, there's a place for both of them here.

cc

I'm good with Peachy ... his main thing is merely playing with words in failed efforts to convince people he is smarter than them

A prog voice is an asset in that it displays a certain point of view, although he is not very challenging or thought provoking as such

Annoying at a low level (see top line), totally predictable ...  but most important, does no harm to the character and credibility of the site

I hope he stays around ... but I didn't get the impression he came to stay in the first place

Aryan

Sorry to break up the cringeworthy three-way here, but if any of you did 15 mins open minded research, you'd discover that Jews not only funded and promoted the Communist revolution, they are also the leading pioneers of flooding Europe with third world immigration and the ongoing state sponsored white genocide taking place. Although of course none of you are white so you won't give a toss about that....

Then of course we have Zionism and Israel, CC and Fashionita's holy grail, both of which have cost billions of dollars to fund and support. It's one of the biggest successful scams in history so far and despite the glaring double standards and fallacies, supposedly intelligent people still fall hook, line and sinker for it all. Worse still, none of you have the slightest inkling that you've been duped.