Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Yesterday the stress level was high...

Started by Chuck Bronson, July 21, 2018, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Fucking startled me.  I don't generally have people attempting to gain entry via my front door while I'm sitting at the 'puter...

I had someone try the sliding door on the side of the house years ago. Heard the click and noise when the door wouldn't move. Had a stopper in the tracks.

Grabbed a fire poker and snuck out the front door but the guy had turned the corner at the end of the drive. Hid the poker and said nicely 'excuse me' and he took off running with things falling out of his pockets like a screwdriver. Called the police and kept within sight of him but they didn't show for 45 minutes and then only did a drive by. They had the audacity to tell me it was not advised I keep tabs on his whereabouts. Cops are pretty worthless for day to day stuff.
Blahhhhhh...

Chuck Bronson

Day to day things are best handled by the individual...  Cops are too busy to deal with minor shit...

Best thing to do is to make sure the thief knows where to NEVER come back to, or else...

Blazor

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Some idiot just tried to open my door with some effort (Luckily I keep my doors locked).  Looked around for available weapon, and have my Buck camp knife close by...

Turns out it was my neighbours, most likely drunk, trying the WRONG FUCKING DOOR!    :laugh:

They're newer to the building, but not new enough where they shouldn't know where their own fucking door is...    :laugh:

Generally they're pretty decent neighbours.

I use to drive a cab for a year. One time I picked up a Mexican, drunk as fuck, could hardly speak English. He pretty much had to point where I needed to go. We wind up on this row of apartment duplexes, he motions for me to stop, he gets out, turns the knob on the door, it wont open, he gets back in, motions for me to go forward some more, says stop, gets out, walks in that house. He then comes back out, eyes wide open, gets in the cab and says "go! wrong house" lol. That was just the beginning of a long journey with him lol. I'll fast forward to when he passes out and I cant wake him up, I tell the cab company Im pulling in there, they all come out, they cant wake him either. So all of them get on a corner, and they rock the shit out of this cab, hes chicken kneckin' all around lol, finally wakes up not knowing if hes experiencing an earthquake or if he was riding down a rocky hill lol. He gives us an address, I take him there, no such address! He was close though, and I wound up finally getting him home. He couldnt understand why the bill was so high, but I actually cut him some slack. I had to call it in, dispatcher says around $75. I said "see, THE MAN wants 75, I just want 50" and he pays up lol. Go figure the next person I pick up is another Mexican that went to the same house! lol, he was cool though.

I have all kinds of pizza/cab stories  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Berry Sweet

When I get in my car...the first thing I do is lock the doors.  It's not a sketch out thing but I can't tell you the times I've had people follow me to my car in a lot and try to rob me...or even just try to open  my door while I'm waiting at a red light.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"When I get in my car...the first thing I do is lock the doors.  It's not a sketch out thing but I can't tell you the times I've had people follow me to my car in a lot and try to rob me...or even just try to open  my door while I'm waiting at a red light.

I always lock my doors as soon as I get into my car.

Bricktop

Most upmarket cars do it automatically now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Most upmarket cars do it automatically now.

I have a 2013 Nissan Altima..

Maybe it does.

ac_dunno

Blazor

Before I get into my "car", I take the doors OFF  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Just don't get broadsided by a semi...

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"When I get in my car...the first thing I do is lock the doors.  It's not a sketch out thing but I can't tell you the times I've had people follow me to my car in a lot and try to rob me...or even just try to open  my door while I'm waiting at a red light.

I think you're lying...  I know where you live, and there aren't any areas around here like this.  We don't have an equivalent of South Central LA or Detroit here.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"

I think you're lying...  I know where you live, and there aren't any areas around here like this.  We don't have an equivalent of South Central LA or Detroit here.

Im not always in my area.  You think I only go 1km away from home?

Berry Sweet

Poco has lots of theft and shootings.  And my area, even tho is nice has many coke dealers, another reason it's called Coke-quitlam.  There's been gang shoot outs here in the past...even involving the Bacon brothers.  This shit is everywhere.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Poco has lots of theft and shootings.  And my area, even tho is nice has many coke dealers, another reason it's called Coke-quitlam.  There's been gang shoot outs here in the past...even involving the Bacon brothers.  This shit is everywhere.

:ohmy: