The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

the leftist fascist hate parade thread-The latest news on violence and other despicable behavior by the left

Started by Wazzzup, July 21, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Wazzzup

Blame the victim and reward the libfascists

West Hollywood City Council has voted "unanimously" to approve a resolution urging Los Angeles City Council and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to permanently remove Donald Trump's Walk of Fame star.

The star, which was unveiled in 2007, has been vandalized numerous times and completely destroyed twice. The most recent destruction came in late July when 24-year-old Austin Mikel Clay allegedly took a pickaxe to it. For his actions, he was booked on felony vandalism and jailed on $20,000 bail. He has since been released.

The council considered the removal of the star at a meeting on Monday evening. The agenda item read: "The City Council will consider adopting a resolution urging the Los Angeles City Council and Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald J. Trump's star from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, due to his disturbing treatment of women and other actions that do not meet the shared values of the City of West Hollywood, the region, state, and country"

Following the meeting, a council rep emailed The Hollywood Reporter: "At this evening's regular City Council meeting, the West Hollywood City Council voted unanimously to approve the Resolution."

The staff report for the resolution lists numerous reasons for the matter, including the separation of children from their parents at the border, the denial of the impacts from climate change on the word, Trump's treatment of transgendered individuals and the denial of findings from the intelligence community of Russian interference in the 2016 election, among others.

The approval of a resolution urging the removal of Trump's star, however, does not necessarily mean that L.A. City Council and the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce will follow through. In December 2015, there were widespread calls for the removal of Bill Cosby's star from the Walk of Fame amid multiple sexual assault claims leveled against the comedian. Hollywood Chamber of Commerce president and CEO Leron Gubler emailed THR that the chamber did not remove stars over public backlash and cited historical landmark status.

Gubler stated: "The Hollywood Walk of Fame is a registered historic landmark. Once a star has been added to the Walk, it is considered a part of the historic fabric of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. Because of this, we have never removed a star from the Walk."
[/quote]

this is how the fascist prog footsoldier (the vandal) works hand in glove with the prog fascists in charge (the kangaroo counsel).  Don't let anyone tell you that prog vandalism, beatings ,threats and all are just random nobodies and there is no connection to the mainstream left.  No, this is an entire movement from top to bottom.  it includes the media, the democrat party, numerous celebs and other VIP progressives (like this kangaroo counsel) and all their foot soldiers.,  This is the modern left-- and they are vicious fascists.

Anonymous

They should just fund a kiosk where Trump's Volunteer Army can guard his star 24/7.

cc

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteThere will be no understanding if we rely on politics and religion.

Agreed. So what do we do?
Quote from: "Bricktop"Rely on ourselves.

We have the tools.

That still doesn't cut it .. just words. Change to the system will take many people and a direction

The way things are, I am not seeing a path to change
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"They should just fund a kiosk where Trump's Volunteer Army can guard his star 24/7.

The other side has a bigger fund and they are more destructive..

But, of course you know that.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "Peaches"They should just fund a kiosk where Trump's Volunteer Army can guard his star 24/7.
Sure.  Paid for by the democrat party, since its their people constantly vandalizing things.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Sure.  Paid for by the democrat party, since its their people constantly vandalizing things.

I like that. Make people like Peaches pay for it.

Anonymous

Evidently my use of the pronoun THEY was too nuanced for BC regulars to understand.

Here's a hint.  My usage was intended to suggest the reflexive form "themselves" as in

They should just fund a kiosk themselves.

By "they" and "themselves" I refer to the party (Hollywood Chamber of Commerce) which has previously refused to remove Cosby's star because once awarded, the star is eternal.

As President Andrew Jackson once famously observed, "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!"

Anonymous

I agree with Seoul and Wazzzup..

Make the vandals pay for it.

cc

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Sure.  Paid for by the democrat party, since its their people constantly vandalizing things.

He won't get that direct lanuage

think up a nuanced word or he won't get it -  and we want his money to pay for the vandalism
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Wazzzup"Sure.  Paid for by the democrat party, since its their people constantly vandalizing things.

He won't get that direct lanuage

think up a nuanced word or he won't get it -  and we want his money to pay for the vandalism

He does that routinely when he doesn't like a post.

ac_boring

Bricktop

Quote from: "Peaches"Evidently my use of the pronoun THEY was too nuanced for BC regulars to understand.

Here's a hint.  My usage was intended to suggest the reflexive form "themselves" as in

By "they" and "themselves" I refer to the party (Hollywood Chamber of Commerce) which has previously refused to remove Cosby's star because once awarded, the star is eternal.

As President Andrew Jackson once famously observed, "John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!"

I have a better idea. Install a cctv camera over the star. Arrest any individual who breaks the law in the vicinity.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Peaches"Evidently my use of the pronoun THEY was too nuanced for BC regulars to understand.

I have a better idea. Install a cctv camera over the star. Arrest any individual who breaks the law in the vicinity.

And send the bill for the cost of the cctv to the lawbreaker.

Bricktop

Of course!!!

I've been to that walk.

I'm astonished that someone could take a pickaxe to any part of it without being seen and deterred. Its not like its a back alley.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Of course!!!

I've been to that walk.

I'm astonished that someone could take a pickaxe to any part of it without being seen and deterred. Its not like its a back alley.

It's in Cali. If it's an anti prog like Trump, nobody including the cops will give a flying fuck.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Did you not read my quote above!!!

Are you insane!!!

He's a stone cold KILLA!!!

The name peaches is not very terror inspiring.  :laugh3:

He carries a mace lipstick in his purse.