News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

I was in Langley British Columbia, Mel’s hometown today!

Started by JOE, July 21, 2018, 01:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "JOE"Culturally rich gems such as these...

M

http://oi66.tinypic.com/14jz53t.jpg">

Had one just like that, same color, a very rare "Sprint"  version (with Jaguar 6 very high compression and precise technology) light, fast and took the turns well with the racing suspension etc on that special  version

The kids and I restored it and had it painted ... a highlight in life as a single parent family at that time.

I always had a thing for hot and good handling lookers  :icon_wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I heard there were lots of fully restored old muscle cars in Vancouver.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "JOE"Culturally rich gems such as these...

M

http://oi66.tinypic.com/14jz53t.jpg">

Had one just like that, same color, a very rare "Sprint"  version (with Jaguar 6 very high compression and precise technology) light, fast and took the turns well with the racing suspension etc on that special  version

The kids and I restored it and had it painted ... a highlight in life as a single parent family at that time.

I always had a thing for hot and good handling lookers  :icon_wink:

Good for you and your children cc.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wazzzup"It was nice. perfect condition by the looks of it.  How did it survive all those canadian winters? :laugh:  (Must be garage kept most of the time.)

There's really only a few ways this can happen, and the same applies to much of the US also!  It was either garaged for most of its life, or was formerly a South Western US car needing only a slap of paint and some interior pieces, or the most likely scenario it was restored from the ground up at some point!