Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteTHREAD DERAIL ALERT

Seems Fash earned and needs to give herself a timeout

ac_smile

Perhaps I  overreacted..

I was disgusted someone cares about an old rusty machine, but not people being assaulted because of their politics..

Not only does Peaches not care, he agrees with their jackbooted thuggery..

I will leave it up to Cronus if he wants to move my posts to RR.

It's the original poster who cared about the D9.  My interest in dozers stopped with the D7.

What I cared about in my innocuous post was people abandoning several tons of iron in a field somewhere for someone else to worry about later.

I also care about thuggery, and I don't see why I need to say so every freaking time I log in here.  I have never approved of thuggery, particularly of the jackbooted sort, and I challenge you or anyone else to show where I have approved of it or promoted it.  That you would repeat that canard afresh in a new thread, with or without a hijack, is quite a disappointment to me.

Bricktop

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gifmania.co.uk%2FObjects-Animated-Gifs%2FAnimated-Home%2FBathroom%2FTissues%2FKleenex-Box-89460.gif&f=1">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "cc"
QuoteTHREAD DERAIL ALERT

Seems Fash earned and needs to give herself a timeout

ac_smile

Perhaps I  overreacted..

I was disgusted someone cares about an old rusty machine, but not people being assaulted because of their politics..

Not only does Peaches not care, he agrees with their jackbooted thuggery..

I will leave it up to Cronus if he wants to move my posts to RR.

You are right and anyone that isn't blinded by fascist prog dogma can see that. The "scientist" don't like it, he can find a safe space with his fellow faggot progtards.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Peaches"Hereabouts, public pressure would have found a way to get it scrapped.

This image was taken on private property, well off any public road.  Nothing states what you can and can't park in your private yard, provided it's not an 'eye sore' to the neighbours, which in this case there are no immediate neighbours...

Perhaps where you live, 'public pressure' may concern itself with something that is of no business for it to concern itself with, but we don't quite have that same mentality here.

In Canada, we prefer to live by the mentality that 'Your business is your business, and my business is my business.'  As long as this is well understood by all, we live harmoniously together.  People that sniff too much into the business of others don't often get a warm welcome...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
You are right and anyone that isn't blinded by fascist prog dogma can see that. The "scientist" don't like it, he can find a safe space with his fellow faggot progtards.

Your white knighting is very touching, but sadly you lack the vocabulary to sound like anything but a broken record.

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Peaches"Hereabouts, public pressure would have found a way to get it scrapped.

This image was taken on private property, well off any public road.  Nothing states what you can and can't park in your private yard, provided it's not an 'eye sore' to the neighbours, which in this case there are no immediate neighbours...

Perhaps where you live, 'public pressure' may concern itself with something that is of no business for it to concern itself with, but we don't quite have that same mentality here.

In Canada, we prefer to live by the mentality that 'Your business is your business, and my business is my business.'  As long as this is well understood by all, we live harmoniously together.  People that sniff too much into the business of others don't often get a warm welcome...

Thanks for the voluminous essay on property rights, which are generally the same here although in both Canada and the US the State can and sometimes does have a say about what people do on their own property.  

If (as you suggest) the property owner is A-OK with having a dead D9 in his field and it's not creating problems for the neighbors nor violating any laws, then it's between him and his heirs, or him and the next person who might consider buying the property when and if he wishes to sell it.

But this does raise another question....if it's on private property and well off any public road, wouldn't the photographer need to have trespassed in order to find and photograph it?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Peaches"But this does raise another question....if it's on private property and well off any public road, wouldn't the photographer need to have trespassed in order to find and photograph it?

My work takes me into places that you wouldn't have access to.

If the owner doesn't want me there, the work does not get done.

Understand this...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"But this does raise another question....if it's on private property and well off any public road, wouldn't the photographer need to have trespassed in order to find and photograph it?

Understand this...

Am I to understand that the nature of your work is to photograph the owner's chattels and publish the photographs to people on a message board, while you lecture me about the sacred nature of private property?

I'm just trying to understand.

Anonymous

Understand this...

Peaches will never understand. He's never did an hour of real work in his life. He is a typical ignorant prog.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Peaches"Am I to understand that the nature of your work is to photograph the owner's chattels and publish the photographs to people on a message board, while you lecture me about the sacred nature of private property?

It's a fucking bulldozer on private property that I snapped a photo of.  Don't try too hard to understand this...  I can also assure you the owner doesn't give a fuck.

On the other hand, if Brad Pitt appeared out of nowhere with three fingers up his ass, and his other hand playing with his cock, that could be considered 'in bad taste' if I busted out my camera at that moment...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Peaches"Am I to understand that the nature of your work is to photograph the owner's chattels and publish the photographs to people on a message board, while you lecture me about the sacred nature of private property?

It's a fucking bulldozer on private property that I snapped a photo of.  Don't try too hard to understand this...  I can also assure you the owner doesn't give a fuck.

Peaches needs work explained to him ten times and still won't get it.

Angry White Male

Appears that way...  Makes a simple situation difficult.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

On the other hand, if Brad Pitt appeared out of nowhere with three fingers up his ass, and his other hand playing with his cock, that could be considered 'in bad taste' if I busted out my camera at that moment...

What an ...er, interesting imagination you have.  :swoon:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Peaches"What an ...er, interesting imagination you have.  :swoon:

Sometimes we still have to exercise common sense and discretion...

Some are capable of this, others sadly are not!