News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New immigrants costing 20B a year.....??????

Started by Obvious Li, August 30, 2013, 05:00:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Quote from: "Romero" All immigrants and refugees are a net benefit to Canada.
You did the math on every single one?  ... I'm impressed
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Quote from: "Romero"Most refugees become productive and contributing citizens.
You must have counted?

I KNOW you would never just make something up

Gotta go with shen on the disgraceful "family" scam that has been blood sucking us  for ages - Mind you, I guess if our govt is stupid enough to knowingly leave  itself wide open to being scammed ....

Romero

You're an immigrant. Feel free to explain to me why I shouldn't have allowed you into my country.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You're an immigrant. Feel free to explain to me why I shouldn't have allowed you into my country.

Do we accept refugees from Australia? We accept scam refugee claimants from EU countries, so why not Australia too? Hey, we Canadian taxpayers don't mind the the billions per year refugee scammers who couldn't make it into Canada as skilled immigrants cost us. :roll:

Romero

We do not accept scam refugee claimants. They are denied or deported.

You were a family member of immigrants when your parents came here. How much did you cost Canada before you entered the work force?

Berry Sweet

Romero, can I ask why you are in a rush to over populate Canada as quick as can be?

Romero

I'm not. I'm welcoming cc and Shen Li to my country.

I'm not into overpopulating. We're not doing that. Immigration has made Canada one of the greatest nations in the world, and a capitalist society requires fresh blood. We wouldn't have what we have without our new fellow Canadians.

Slowing immigration would be economic suicide and immigration makes us so culturally rich. Our levels are set at the proper amounts, and this is even with Conservatives setting them.

We're doing it right. Canada is awesome.

cc

At one time Canadian immigration did work well. Now it does not, in fact has degenerated into self-destruction.

You can't excuse today's immigration self-destruct folly because way back (prolly before you,  lol) it was done correctly

Note: Shen and I are not looking for your OK,  blessing or approval. You are irrelevant  .. just a useless wannabe do-gooder with  a computer that dreams stuff up & fantasizes things to be as you wish things to be with no concept of what is real in the world .. no more, no less than that

You should listen to Shen some times. She is far brighter and far more savvy and far more real world aware than you could even imagine being. She is real world. You are merely a crackpot "dreamer" yabbering made up bullshit and "wishes" on a computer  ... merely someone who doesn't even have the smarts to listen to people who actually know things in the real world, and actually do things in the real world.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"We do not accept scam refugee claimants. They are denied or deported.

You were a family member of immigrants when your parents came here. How much did you cost Canada before you entered the work force?

I think Shen Li was talking about the failures of the refugee system not immigration..

My parents are immigrants and they have concerns about the current refugee system..

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"One time it did work well. Now it does not.

You can't excuse today's immigration self-destruct folly because way back (prolly before you,  lol) it was done correctly

Note: We are not looking for your OK,  blessing or approval. You are just a useless wannabe do-gooder with  a computer that dreams stuff up / fantasizes things to be as you wish things to be

Ah, the old 'it worked when I immigrated here but now it doesn't' routine. I've heard it hundreds of times.

When it comes to you and your family, that's good immigration! But now that you're here, there's suddenly a problem with it. At least you don't want "those people" coming here anymore, even though you are one of those people.

As we well know, many people have argued against Asian immigration. I disagree.

Zetsu

I believe the main problem with Canada's policy is way too loose, how many more immigrants will Canada have to accept before they bleed our system dry?  :|
Permanently off his rocker

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"I believe the main problem with Canada's policy is way too loose, how many more immigrants will Canada have to accept before they blood our system dry?  :|

I have no opinion on Canada's current immigration policies because I have not looked into it..

I do know that most immigrants I meet are very well educated..

I am not sure about refugees though..

They are probably less sought after than immigrants..

Family reunification immigrants are probably less educated too.

Romero

Quote from: "Fashionista"I think Shen Li was making talking about the failures of the refugee system not immigration..

My parents are immigrants and they have concerns about the current refugee system..

Refugees are in the most of need. Our government has recently decided to resettle 1,300 Syrian refugees.

They deserve our help. Assisting refugees is just as much a Canadian value as our immigration policy. All of us have come here to enjoy the same liberties and basic human rights.

We have it lucky. In comparison, two million Syrian refugees have been taken in by a handful of its neighbouring countries.

cc

What some mere "wisher" on a computer agrees or disagrees with about anything is moot in the real world

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte" At one time Canadian immigration did work well. Now it does not, in fact has degenerated into self-destruction.

You can't excuse today's immigration self-destruct folly because way back (prolly before you, lol) it was done correctly

Note: Shen and I are not looking for your OK, blessing or approval. You are irrelevant .. just a useless wannabe do-gooder with a computer that dreams stuff up & fantasizes things to be as you wish things to be with no concept of what is real in the world .. no more, no less than that

You should listen to Shen some times. She is far brighter and far more savvy and far more real world aware than you could even imagine being. She is real world. You are merely a crackpot "dreamer" yabbering made up bullshit and "wishes" on a computer ... merely someone who doesn't even have the smarts to listen to people who actually know things in the real world, and actually do things in the real world.[/i]

Ah, the old 'it worked when I immigrated here but now it doesn't' routine. I've heard it hundreds of times.

It worked well for the country until the early 80s. Took a nose drive with few significant restrictions until about 5 years ago when it started to get a bit smarter. It still has a ways to go.

Now go back to your computer and make up some more stuff out of your head like how many times you "heard that before" and how great our immigration was for 2 1/2 decades and wishing  things are the way you would like them to be.

What some male misogyny & supremacist supporter thinks about anything is moot by definition

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"It worked well for the country until the early 80s.

Uh huh. Lemme guess - you got here before the early 80's?

You know where most new Canadians have come from since the early 80's? Asia.