The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Story Gone Cold - Toronto - "15 people shot in the area of Danforth Avenue and Logan Avenue - 2 dead"

Started by cc, July 22, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"That was near Canmore?

Yup.

Gotta keep these random acts of potentially deadly violence nice and quiet though, and focus more on how bad the Indians had it 200 years ago.  The jury will also have to focus only on how bad the Indians have it, which I guess somehow justifies how they act...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"That was near Canmore?

Yup.

Gotta keep these random acts of potentially deadly violence nice and quiet though, and focus more on how bad the Indians had it 200 years ago.  The jury will also have to focus only on how bad the Indians have it, which I guess somehow justifies how they act...

Didn't the accused shoot the wrong person and at the wrong car?

The person he shot was not the intended victim.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"Didn't the accused shoot the wrong person and at the wrong car?

They aren't releasing any details, at all.  From what I've gathered, the German tourist was shot because he was White.

The facts are this:  They did NOT know each other.  It was NOT road rage.  It was NOT a case of mistaken identity.

Form your own opinions as to why this happened, as I have.  And then you'll understand why they want to keep this nice and quiet.

Chuck Bronson

Little chug used a prohibited handgun, meaning that (with a few exceptions) these are not lawful to posses by even licenced firearms owners.  An illegal handgun.

Little chug no doubt attempted to emulate his US Ghetto Nigger role models (Canadian chugs often attempt to emulate everything that is black and ghetto south of the border)...

Little chug can now grow up with his older family members in Federal prison for most of his life (which I hope happens, raised to adult court), and the lefties can cry and stomp their feet wondering just why so many Indians are locked up behind bars!

Indians...  Canada's Niggers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Didn't the accused shoot the wrong person and at the wrong car?

They aren't releasing any details, at all.  From what I've gathered, the German tourist was shot because he was White.

The facts are this:  They did NOT know each other.  It was NOT road rage.  It was NOT a case of mistaken identity.

Form your own opinions as to why this happened, as I have.  And then you'll understand why they want to keep this nice and quiet.

A police spokesperson said on Global Calgary right after it happened that they believe the German tourist was not the intended victim..

I haven't heard or read anything since, but I haven't been looking either.