The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

I dunno what the heck...

Started by Berry Sweet, July 23, 2018, 09:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

...but I've been farting some serious farts all day long....my first fart this morning was literally 30 seconds long....ive been very regular since I've come back from camping....perhaps it's the heat?

Anyone else tooting up a storm?

caskur

I bet you're stuffing your gob with sugar products.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"...but I've been farting some serious farts all day long....my first fart this morning was literally 30 seconds long....ive been very regular since I've come back from camping....perhaps it's the heat?

Anyone else tooting up a storm?

You are more open about these things than I am Berry.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "caskur"I bet you're stuffing your gob with sugar products.

I bet your shoving your gob with old smelly cocks.

Berry Sweet

I ate a lot of cherries and cauliflower.

caskur

cauliflower is yummy... my most favourite thing to eat... It can make you fart though. It was the cauli...+ the fructus (sp?) in the cherries.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Berry Sweet

Most likely.  I made home made split pea soup for the coming week.

I was supposed to do a cleanse but I never did...i may e start tonight since it already happening on its own.  I use bodytox.

Bricktop

https://i.imgflip.com/sn2p5.jpg">

Berry Sweet

Berry Sweet

I'm tired...I want to go to bed but it's too early.

Bricktop

Berry Sweet

No it's too late to nap...its 8pm....ill just wait 2 more hours.

Chuck Bronson

Maybe the ghetto is the best place for Berry to stay...

I'm not sure she'd fit well into a building like mine, where we all own the units, and generally behave in a respectable manner, without having to throw fruits and vegetables at one another...

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"Maybe the ghetto is the best place for Berry to stay...

I'm not sure she'd fit well into a building like mine, where we all own the units, and generally behave in a respectable manner, without having to throw fruits and vegetables at one another...

Im missing out on squeaky gates and arguing with old people and idiot door handles and eating slaughtered animal on the daily while jacking off to Asian neighbors...yeah I'm missing out big time.

Chuck Bronson

That wasn't much of a come-back, but I guess I'll let you bask in the glory...