Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Re: I dunno what the heck...

Started by Wienie, July 24, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Wienie (Oscar )is the biggest forum cancer on the internet.

he posts multiple garbage threads.

spams youtube videos all over the place

constantly derails topics, usually to attack the OP or someone else '

rarely makes any sense

often posts multiple one line rant posts in a row, sometimes filling several pages

contributes nothing to the culture of a forum

has no apparent redeeming qualities whatsoever

I'm sorry.

Were you referencing Oscar?

Or Mel?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Oscar, Seamajor and Eddie are the three worst posters I have ever seen and they are all on the only board that will have them. This is why I never registered at VF and never will.

I registered there, but I post about as often there as Oscar the draft dodging coward posts here.

Bricktop

I'm still banned.

WHAT ABOUT MY HUMAN RIGHTS???

EH???

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm still banned.

Are you?  Do they give you 90 day bans at a time?

Wazzzup

Quote from: "seoulbro"Oscar, Seamajor and Eddie are the three worst posters I have ever seen and they are all on the only board that will have them. This is why I never registered at VF and never will.
I agree those are the people there who wreck things for everybody else.

Frood

Quote from: "Bricktop"I'm still banned.

WHAT ABOUT MY HUMAN RIGHTS???

EH???

You get them when you qualify as a human being. For the time being be content with your doggy rights.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Suits me. I can still piss on your leg whenever I choose.

Frood

And I can still jerk your leash and chain you up when I want.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

https://media1.tenor.com/images/06786b4c483673d4f312cc32cc70378e/tenor.gif?itemid=3560914">

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wazzzup"I agree those are the people there who wreck things for everybody else.

That forum has long been in a downward spiral.  Mimi and Evs both have very questionable judgement, to put it mildly.  They always have.

When questioned, they will permaban, as they do with me.  It used to be better, but Evs has seemingly become even more irrational with age.

She gets so angry when I pop in for a visit, that she starts forgetting proper English grammer when she attempts to insult and then ban me.  It's quite entertaining to see that.

Chuck Bronson

The sad part is, is they don't dare ban the last two regulars that they hate (and would normally have banned historically), due to the fact that Mimi would be the only one left posting there!   :laugh:

Mimi is coming very close to getting the forum she always wanted when we modded together on DV.  Now, she can finally have it, after all these years.  Congratulations, Mimi.

And Evs belongs in a god damned nuthouse, as the bitch is losing her god damned marbles.  Perhaps Canada wasn't such a good fit after all, and maybe staying in Serbia would've been a better fit for her...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview