Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

Re: I dunno what the heck...

Started by Wienie, July 24, 2018, 02:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wienie

Wienie

I was having a peaceful conversation with Chuck the alleged wife beater and now that whole thread is gone. I wonder if any mod knows what happened to it?

Bricktop

If they had any sense they would have deleted it...and you.

Chuck Bronson

Are you under the impression that this place doesn't play by the same 'dirty' rules that Evs and Mimi's forum plays by?

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Bricktop"If they had any sense they would have deleted it...and you.

Agreed.

Wienie

Of course not Chuck. When I come here I'm called ass cancer, forum scum and draft dodger. Over there the lies are much more creative.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wienie"Of course not Chuck. When I come here I'm called ass cancer, forum scum and draft dodger. Over there the lies are much more creative.

You haven't been called anything here, since you've barely posted, other than your odd shit-spam session you've had here, which you were called what you were.

You've proven what you are, time and time again.  You are friends with Mimi and Evs.  I can ASSURE you will NOT get the same 'special' treatment here, as you do there.

I don't give a fuck where you post, but just know that the standards are higher here.

Wienie

If the friends one keeps are measure of character I suggest you look around your empty house Chuck.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wienie"If the friends one keeps are measure of character I suggest you look around your empty house Chuck.

If you are here solely to teach me a 'life lesson,' I will have to say that your time is wasted.

Go back to Memebee where you belong.  Tell Mimi I say Hi.

Wienie

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Wienie"I'm here just to communicate a bit Chuck.

I know you are.  You follow me around, which is odd.  Dude, you're 70 years old.  Get a grip, man...  You should start thinking about the legacy you want to leave behind.

That said, I have work tomorrow, so I'm out.  Send Mimi and Evs my love...

Wienie

I'm not here to counter the egregious lies you constantly tell about me and my friends Chuck.

Wazzzup

Wienie (Oscar )is the biggest forum cancer on the internet.

he posts multiple garbage threads.

spams youtube videos all over the place

constantly derails topics, usually to attack the OP or someone else '

rarely makes any sense

often posts multiple one line rant posts in a row, sometimes filling several pages

contributes nothing to the culture of a forum

has no apparent redeeming qualities whatsoever

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"Wienie (Oscar )is the biggest forum cancer on the internet.

he posts multiple garbage threads.

spams youtube videos all over the place

constantly derails topics, usually to attack the OP or someone else '

rarely makes any sense

often posts multiple one line rant posts in a row, sometimes filling several pages

contributes nothing to the culture of a forum

has no apparent redeeming qualities whatsoever

Nobody could seriously dispute that, which is why all his posts end up in this sub.

Anonymous

Oscar, Seamajor and Eddie are the three worst posters I have ever seen and they are all on the only board that will have them. This is why I never registered at VF and never will.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview