The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Anti Islam protester gets thrown into fountain for protesting the shooting in Toronto (video)

Started by Wazzzup, July 31, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

White nationalism be damned eh CC?

Let's make way for the third world hordes.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Real nazis, sure but not after 1945 when actual nazis became extinct ... before maybe so alongside YOUR countrymen

We are frugal ... Now the few meaningless sympathizers,  wannabes and conspiracy cultists  are not worth the powder to blow them up

SCOUSE is the only one I've ever met.

cc

Quote from: "SCOUSE"White nationalism be damned eh CC?

Let's make way for the third world hordes.....

Doubling Down on the typical nazi murder kick, are we?
Quote from: "typical nazi Mass Murder Proponent " "If ever a crowd deserved to be mowed down by a truck"

Leave em alone to run for long enough, and they'll show their true C O L O R S  :wink:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Haha are you really making a thing about my casual remark?

Afterall, I seem to recall you threatening Mel with violence/death when he saw your shitty yellow car parked outside a cafe a while back. In fact you completely lost your shit if I remember rightly....

Glass houses CC, careful now.  :laugh3:

Aryan

Your post editing is fucking annoying too. What is it, a JIDF tactic you learned to irritate your opponents into submission?

cc

One moment wannabe tough nazi cultist  .. "casual commenting"   :001_rolleyes:  about mass murder of his adversaries

"If ever a crowd deserved to be mowed down by a truck" showing his true C O L O R S

Then when called (sniffle) .... ... and to make it worse,  cc la joo edited her post to make SURE he was "called" (sniffle sniffle)

whining like a little girl and crying his eyes out

">

Poor baby
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Aryan

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is that Canada? That country is cucked beyond belief, I've never heard of a single right wing or nationalist group to come from there, do they even exist? Seems like one big Cultural Marxist cesspool.

It is Canada, and it is cucked like all other Western nations are.

However, in the eyes of the law this man wasn't breaking any Canadian laws, and is free to protest peacefully, which is something that I cannot say about the UK, or Europe in general, which would've probably arrested him for standing there with his sign.

And in Canada, it would be up to the protester to press for assault charges, as he was pushed.  He would have to file a police report, and if he does, the police would most likely recommend charges of assault to the Crown against the pusher, since it's clear who he was.

However, he most likely has enough balls to 'take it like a man,' and make his point clear without involving the police, since he probably didn't mind a little dip in the water on a hot day anyhow.  At least he didn't seem to mind!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"
One lone older peaceful dissenter has a mob grabbing his sign, shouting him down and pushing him. What a bunch of cowardly prog assholes. Just like that faggot Ms Peaches.

Aryan

Quote from: "Chuck Bronson"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Is that Canada? That country is cucked beyond belief, I've never heard of a single right wing or nationalist group to come from there, do they even exist? Seems like one big Cultural Marxist cesspool.

It is Canada, and it is cucked like all other Western nations are.

However, in the eyes of the law this man wasn't breaking any Canadian laws, and is free to protest peacefully, which is something that I cannot say about the UK, or Europe in general, which would've probably arrested him for standing there with his sign.

And in Canada, it would be up to the protester to press for assault charges, as he was pushed.  He would have to file a police report, and if he does, the police would most likely recommend charges of assault to the Crown against the pusher, since it's clear who he was.

However, he most likely has enough balls to 'take it like a man,' and make his point clear without involving the police, since he probably didn't mind a little dip in the water on a hot day anyhow.  At least he didn't seem to mind!

It just highlights how the left deem old men to be fair game to be on the receiving end of violence and intimidation if they don't adhere to the lefty status quo. Lowlife untermensch the lot of them.

JOE

I suppose it really depends which part of the country the protester chose to pull his stunt in.

If it had been Alberta, Saskatchewan or Northern Ontario,/BC who knows? Maybe they would've cheered him on.

Places like Toronto,  Vancouver & Montreal are ultra leftist multicultural & politically correct, so it appears he was outnumbered.

There are things I dare not say or do in Vancouver. One time I was on the bus & I commented on how smelly & dirty this drunk Native guy was cuz he was stinking up the joint as he smelled blike poop and dried urine. Right away somebody defended him and attacked me. She said I was being unfair and attacking a vulnerable  neighborhood friend. Another time so was also on a bus & this wasp was flying around. I tried to away it kill the God dam thing as I'd been stung by them before. Right away animal rights activists got up, defended the wasp and claimed I was destroying precious life.

Yeah that is the mentality of some people in Canadian cities.  They will defend the lowest forms of life at all cost.

Aryan

Bahaha cheers for that Joe, I actually LOL'd then!

Those uber Politically Correct tards need to get a life and go be offended about everything somewhere else...

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"I suppose it really depends which part of the country the protester chose to pull his stunt in.

If it had been Alberta, Saskatchewan or Northern Ontario,/BC who knows? Maybe they would've cheered him on.

The prairies, especially Alberta are very multicultural..

Actually, everywhere in Canada is except maybe Eastern Quebec and the maritime provinces, but even they are changing.

Chuck Bronson

Quote from: "Fashionista"The prairies, especially Alberta are very multicultural..

Actually, everywhere in Canada is except maybe Eastern Quebec and the maritime provinces, but even they are changing.

There's still a few places left here in this country that are pretty fucking White...  Not saying that fact alone makes the town superior, but it often doesn't hurt.